20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 135: 20
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 135: 20
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yin Zhuo felt terrified.

He likes her.

How could he like her?

He is a man, a bad man. There is no good man in the world, and there is despicable blood flowing in his body. How could he dare to like her?

His heart seemed to be grasped by a hand, the pain made him unable to breathe, and his face gradually turned pale. Looking at the pretty and lively figure not far away, I only felt that needles were stuck in my heart.

She's so good, he doesn't deserve it.

He severely suppressed that liking, with a cold expression on his face, and followed behind several disciples.

Soon, he was seen by a disciple who turned around by chance, and he almost screamed in fright. He grabbed the arms of several companions and said, "Palace Master is angry! His face is so ugly!"

The others secretly looked back and were terrified: "What happened? Who messed with him?"

"Isn't it us? Are we just buying something?"

"Shouldn't be blaming us for being extravagant? But the monthly money is already in our hands, so are we not allowed to spend it?"

Seeing that everyone was so frightened and their interest in shopping dropped sharply, Song Yingying thought for a while, then came to Yin Zhuo's side a few steps behind, and asked him, "Palace Master, what happened? Your face doesn't look good. "

Yin Zhuo tensed when she approached.

A faint fragrance, obviously very faint and very faint, can't be noticed if you don't pay attention, but he caught it very keenly, and even his heart was swaying.

"It has nothing to do with you." He didn't dare to look at her, he looked straight ahead and said lightly.

Song Yingying is angry, well, it has nothing to do with her, she is a lot of things! He walked forward angrily.

Yin Zhuo felt another pain in his heart. He made her angry. She obviously came to ask him kindly, but he treated her so indifferently.

But he can't, he can't like her.

That night, Yin Zhuo had a nightmare. He dreamed that his mother's beautiful face withered in an instant, all kinds of Gu worms poured out of her mouth, and her fresh body suddenly turned into a shriveled skin.

A moment ago, she had touched his face and talked to him with a smile. The next moment, it became a rotten bone.

Yin Zhuo sat up, his eyes were red, his head was slightly lowered, and tears fell on the back of his hand with blue veins.

There was despicable blood flowing in his body, the blood of that man, how could he dare to like her? How could he like her?

Soon, the 20 most recommended couples on the rivers and lakes came to the Palace of Innocent Love, and the top ten couples were about to be selected, rewarding money, fields, exotic flowers and plants, weapons, martial arts secrets, etc.

In addition to these twenty couples, many people from Jianghu also came to join in the fun. For a time, the Palace of Love was extremely lively.

Song Yingying and the disciples of the Heartless Palace were so busy that they didn't notice Yin Zhuo's silence.

This day is the Best Couple Award Ceremony. They stand on the stage and give their acceptance speeches.

Song Yingying called Yin Zhuo together: "Palace Master, listen to me, this is a very loving couple who can't be torn apart by anything!"