26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 26: Two bleak male supporting roles 26
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 26: Two bleak male supporting roles 26
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Before the weather cooled down, Song Yingying and Liu Zi sold fried snails several times.

It’s less than expected, not because it’s not easy to sell, but because someone in the village saw them selling, they learned something, they also touched the snails, and after they were fried, they picked them up and sold them in the city.

For this, Liu Zi had to go to a farther place to touch the snails. Yingying didn't worry about him alone, so she followed. The sixth son was not less angry, not only angry that Song Yingying did not listen to him and insisted on following him, but also angry that those people made Yingying walk a lot more.

Song Yingying persuaded him: "The things in the mountains, rivers, and fields are all eaten by God, how can they be occupied by us? Don't be angry. I play with you every day, are you not happy? It's just the two of us here, no one else."

The sixth son hates Song Yingying being around others the most, so he is very jealous of Song Qiuyan, who is close to Song Yingying. Song Yingying is not a fool, how could she not notice it? But it didn't break. Now I just use this to coax him, and it really makes the tips of his ears turn red, and he won't be sulking anymore.

The two sold it a few times, but they couldn't touch the snails, so they stopped. Liu Zi felt a little regretful in his heart, but he couldn't stop being happy. He and Yingying sold a total of more than 800 yuan, half of each person, and he had more than 400 yuan!

He took the money, wrapped it in a cloth pocket, and handed it over to Song Yingying with a solemn expression: "Here it is for you."

"What are you doing for me?" Song Yingying didn't answer.

Sixth son still stubbornly stretched out his hand: "Everyone gives money to their daughter-in-law."

"Really?" Song Yingying snorted, "But you are married, strictly speaking, you are the daughter-in-law."

Six sons stay.

"Do you want me to hand over the money to you?" Song Yingying said maliciously.

Liu Zi pursed his lips, a little annoyed on his face. Just when Song Yingying thought he was going to say something macho, she saw him drop her head and whispered, "I can take care of it for you. Don't worry, I won't spend your money. All mine is yours."

The clothes he was wearing were made by her. The headband he tied his hair was made by her. The shoes on his feet were made by Mrs. Song. He was already hers.

This time, Song Yingying was stunned.

"This is simply a 24-year-old husband who has been trained and taught!" Song Yingying exclaimed to the system in her heart, "My daughter-in-law belongs to my daughter-in-law, and my daughter-in-law's is still my daughter-in-law's. Oh my God, he doesn't need to teach him, he will realize it himself! "

So talented!

The system's serious voice came: "Please cherish the male supporting role."

Song Yingying looked at Liu Zi's still childish appearance, and touched the tip of her nose uncomfortably: "I didn't cherish him."

It's just that he's too young now, and she doesn't have feelings for him.

"Bring it." While Song Yingying was in a trance, the sixth son had already stuffed his purse back, stretched out his hand to Song Yingying, and raised his eyebrows.

Song Yingying snorted: "I won't give it to you. I have to take my money myself."

Seeing that she didn't give it, Liu Zi didn't pursue it, but smiled lightly, and there was a little bit of sly light flashing in the dark pupils.