28

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 113: The handsome fat man with 28

I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 113: The handsome fat man with 28

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

He was a little lost.

The girl sitting opposite looked familiar to him, but her expression was unfamiliar to him.

Looking at this familiar and unfamiliar face, he couldn't help thinking that she had changed a lot after not seeing her for nearly two years.

The soft and sweet appearance in the past has faded a lot from her body. She now looks like a girl who is very sweet, but has a very determined heart and can stand up.

She has grown up and matured day by day. He refuted her just now, saying, "Eighteen or nineteen, the stupidest age for boys, can do good things." He thought that he didn't miss much after two years apart. But now he looked at her, suddenly regretful.

No, he was wrong. She was right.

Being with the person you like, little by little, everything that happens every day is precious. He wanted to watch her change from her youthful appearance a little bit. She probably did too. But because of his stupidity, he missed two years abruptly.

Once again he realized what he had missed, and once again he regretted it.

When he lowered his head and lost his mind, Song Yingying gently pushed his hand away and said, "I hate your self-righteousness and assertiveness. I really hate it. I don't like it, I don't want it, and I don't need anyone else to do it for me. Make a decision. If you can't change it, we may not really be a good fit."

After speaking, she leaned back and sat on the back of the chair.

look at him quietly.

Seeing her posture, Wen Yijia couldn't help but sit up straight. They are negotiating now. She showed her attitude, and he needed to respond. It must be a real response, and you can't lie to her or perfunctory her, otherwise they will really be impossible.

He was silent, thinking.

Song Yingying did not urge him, but quietly waited for his answer.

As time passed, she saw Wen Yijia's face gradually turning pale, and Song Yingying's heart tensed.

Thinking that he insisted on the original idea after all, there is no way to move forward, can not help but feel very sad. She likes him. Except for his self-righteousness, there was nothing she hated about him.

He's smart, patient, gentle, considerate, and still so handsome. She likes the way he is now, especially like it, it can be called love at first sight. She really wanted to be with him if possible.

But can't. If he can't be honest and fight with her and face everything together, she can't be with him. I can't like it anymore.

She forced a smile and stood up: "If that's the case, then—"

"I'll listen to you." He suddenly stretched out his hand, grabbed her wrist, looked up at her, his eyes were full of pain, as if the belief he had always held to had been pushed down, with a strong sense of unease and discomfort, "I I want to be with you, Yingying."

Wen Yijia experienced unimaginable struggles and games in her heart.

He likes her, likes her very much. How much he likes her, how much he doesn't want to drag her down.