21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 21: Two bleak male supporting roles 21
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 21: Two bleak male supporting roles 21
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Chen Wang's family's words fell, the courtyard suddenly fell silent. Regardless of the Song family or the Chen family, no one made a sound for a while.

Even the villagers standing outside the yard opened their eyes wide in surprise when they heard this.

"Bastard!" Liu Zi, who was hiding behind the pile of firewood, suddenly turned red! I couldn't hold it any longer, and rushed out to kill the Chen Wang family who was talking nonsense!

A strong force stopped him.

"Don't stop me!" he yelled back.

Song Yingying's face lost the usual smile at this moment. She pursed her lips slightly, her eyes a little cold. He glanced at Liu Zi lightly: "Squat down."

Liu Zi had never seen her look like this before, inexplicably, her back felt a little chilly. After hesitating for a while, she was dragged fiercely, and she squatted back again.

"He bullied you." Liu Zi held back his anger and squeezed out of his teeth, "I'll kill him! Let's see who will marry him!"

Song Yingying hummed, "Where is it?"

Don't say that Chen Wang's family just stuffed grasshoppers into her arms, the real advantage was not taken. Even if he really took advantage, he wouldn't be killed.

However, Song Yingying did not intend to let him go. Saying such words in public is so ambiguous that people will think that her innocence is gone, it's too vicious.

Not to mention ancient times, even in modern times, his words are enough for a girl to drink a pot. Such actions by Chen Wang's family really disgusted Song Yingying.

"Six sons, do me a favor." Song Yingying said, looking at the old lady of Chen Wang's family.

Liu Zi didn't wait for her to finish, and said, "You say it!"

No matter what she says, he does it!

Song Yingying invited him to listen to her, and said two words in a low voice.

Liu Zi's eyes lit up immediately. He turned his head sharply and stared at her.

He originally came to listen to her with his ears attached, but now he tilted his head and the tip of his nose almost touched hers. However, at such a close distance, he did not notice the difference. At this moment, there was only one thought in his mind - Yingying is Yingying! Yingying is still Yingying! She is always smarter than him!

"I'm going right now!" He gritted his teeth and ran out.

In the yard, there was almost a fight at this time.

Brother Song wanted to fight Chen Wang's house, but the Chen family stopped him, Brother Song went to grab someone again, Father Song and Mother Song also joined the battle.

At this moment, the mother of Chen Wang's family said "ouch": "Which **** catches the old lady!"

Liu Zi grabbed her, ran out of the battle circle, and shouted: "I caught your milk! You will be mine in the future! Chen Wang's family, you will call me father in the future!"

The person who arrested Chen Wang's mother just now was Liu Zi. He listened to Song Yingying's move, and it was a tit-for-tat attack. Didn't Chen Wang's family say that when they touched Song Yingying, Song Yingying belonged to him? Now that he has touched the mother of Chen Wang's family, isn't that the father of Chen Wang's family?