6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 121: Hate women's clothing gangster 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 121: Hate women's clothing gangster 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The martial arts event has finally arrived.

Whether it is an unnamed orphan, or an aristocratic family, they came to Jingyun Villa one after another.

In Yin Zhuo's yard, a girl's voice of grievance came: "Sister, you can shave, anyway, it needs to grow, why do you have to pull it out?"

Song Yingying's eyebrows grew messy again, and Yin Zhuo pressed her on the stool and began to pluck her eyebrows.

He didn't point her acupuncture points this time, he said, "If you want to pull it out yourself in the future, do you want to point acupuncture points too?"

Song Yingying heard it and asked her to repair it herself in the future. She must have shaved herself, so she won't say anything. It's just that it hurts a lot when I pull it out, so I couldn't help but say, "Sister, I think I'm pretty even if I don't pull it out."

Yin Zhuo glanced at her lightly, with an expression of unconcealed disgust.

Finally, after plucking her eyebrows, Song Yingying looked at the bronze mirror again, and found that she still couldn't see the difference.

She rubbed her aching brows and complained to the system secretly, "It's all for you! You know what! It's not for six points!"

"Ying Baoer is so interesting, Dad is so moved." The system cried and chirped.

Song Yingying asked it, "How are you and the villain system?"

"It's canvassing votes." The system stopped crying, and his tone became high-spirited, "It's struggling now! I will definitely swallow it!"

It was rare for Song Yingying to sympathize with the villain system: "Well, come on."

"Ying Baoer, you must do this task well! Remember, let him like you! Do it! Dad's vote depends on you!" The system said excitedly.

Song Yingying rubbed her still painful brows: "Okay, I see."

She looked not far away, Yin Zhuo, who had just cleaned her hands and was applying balm to her hands, thought to herself, talk about a woolly love! This sister only has Meimeimei in her heart, and the cause of eliminating bad men, so she has no love at all!

Thinking of the previous conversations, it did not shake him at all, Song Yingying only felt that the road ahead was difficult.

"What kind of man do you like?" Yin Zhuo, who had applied the balm, came over and asked Song Yingying.

Song Yingying thought for a while and said, "Good-looking! Tall and tall! White skin! Bright smile! Humorous personality! Coax people!"

"Your eyes are quite high." Yin Zhuo glanced at her, "However, I thought you would be eloquent and righteous."

Song Yingying waved her hand and said, "This is a basic requirement, not worth mentioning."

Yin Zhuo raised his eyebrows: "Basic needs?"

"Yes!" Song Yingying nodded, "It's like he must be a man, he must be kind and loving, he must be sincere and upright, these are all basic needs!"

After Yin Zhuo heard this, he actually smiled slightly: "Okay, very good."

Song Yingying looked at his expression, only to think that he was saying, "Then you can't find it." She pulled her sleeves, and she became a little embarrassed: "It's fine if you can't find it, if there is a certain quality that stands out. If so, it can be lowered in other places as well.”