14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 152:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 152:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
She was so strong that Yan Yumo quickly spit out a mouthful of blood and wanted to stand up, but found that she was powerless to resist!

I only heard the sound of "click" and "click", as if the ribs were broken, Ye Ning on the side was shocked and ran over to stop: "Stop!"

Song Yingying turned her head and glared at her: "Go away! You are not qualified to stop me!"

"Why am I not qualified?" Ye Ning was furious, seeing Yan Yumo lying at the bottom of the pit unable to move, looking at Song Yingying angrily, "Let him go! Otherwise I'll be rude to you!"

Song Yingying sneered: "Just now Yan Yumo beat Mencius, you stood beside him and shouted 'don't fight' without any pain or itching. Now I beat Yan Yumo, but you ran over to stop it. Why didn't you stop it just now? Did Meng Zian get beaten very lightly? He said that he didn't want to break the friendship between the brothers and sisters, but in the end, watching Meng Zi'an get beaten up, what a deep brother and sister relationship!"

Ye Ning blushed, looked at Meng Zi'an, and begged, "Brother, tell her to release the Jade Demon, he's already seriously injured."

Meng Zi'an was originally injured internally, but he was injured by Yan Yumo today, and the internal injury worsened. He endured the pain and got up from the ground, smiled, looked at Song Yingying and said, "Miss, don't fight."

Song Yingying said just now that Ye Ning shouted "don't hit" without any pain or itching, and now Mencius did the same, choked Ye Ning out of words, but Song Yingying was happy and punched Yan Yumo again. Chest: "Bullying my family Meng Zian every day! Martial arts are amazing? My martial arts are also high, can I bully you every day? How does it feel to be bullied?"

Humiliation is what Yan Yumo feels at the moment.

However, he was speechless. Every punch of this little girl was like a boulder. Once he speaks and becomes discouraged, his life is at stake.

At this moment, he glared at her fiercely, trying to scare her away.

Song Yingying saw that he was still stubborn at this time, so she stood up and stepped on it hard!

"Crack!" Yan Yumo's leg was trampled off.

Run out every day to find trouble, he is free!

Break his legs and see how he gets out!

"Stop!" Ye Ning yelled and stepped forward to push her.

Song Yingying dodged, dodged, stood aside, watched her pounce on Yan Yumo, clapped her hands, crossed her waist and said, "Yan Yumo! You remember! The one who beat you was Mencius, a disciple of Changfengmen. Ann's-"

Having said that, she paused.

She wanted to say that she was Meng Zian's girlfriend, but there seemed to be no such thing as a girlfriend. I want to talk about fiancee, but they are not engaged yet.

After thinking about it, she blurted it out: "In short, if you want revenge, come to Changfengmen! We are waiting for you at Changfengmen! Those who don't come are cowards!"

Yan Yumo was so angry that he spat out another mouthful of blood.

"You have such a vicious mind! You actually want to provoke a dispute between Changfengmen and Xueyingmen!" Ye Ning turned her head and looked at Song Yingying with hatred, and then looked at Meng Zian coldly, "Senior brother, you really want to fight this man. Such vicious women together? Master treats you well!"