17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 17: Two bleak male supporting roles 17
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 17: Two bleak male supporting roles 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As he got older, the sixth son and the boys played more and more, and Song Yingying paid less attention to him.

Now that he is full, dressed warmly, and has a group of friends playing, life is not bad, and she gradually develops her own life. Therefore, I didn't think to tell him about entering the city with Song Qiuyan.

Seeing him ask at this time, he replied, "Let's go into the city. Do you want anything? I'll bring it to you?"

Six sons are rich.

He got some melon seeds out of nowhere, dug a field in the yard, and planted a small piece of melon. The first crop will be given to my friends to eat, and after that, except for Song Yingying's family and Shishi's family, whoever wants to eat will have to pay, and buy two for a penny.

Although he was young, he did things with care. The melons and seedlings were so well served by him that he didn't even have a worm - they were all caught and fed to the chickens. The melons are also big and sweet, and many people in the village are greedy for his melons and buy them with money.

They all live in the same village, and if they let others do this, they may be criticized and have a reputation for being stingy. But the six sons are different. He has neither father nor mother. Besides, he sells them cheaply. Two big and sweet melons are sold for a penny. If you don't get more active, you won't be able to buy them!

After a year or two, Liu Zi saved some money.

He was originally serving melon seedlings in the yard, but after hearing this, he immediately dropped the guy in his hand and ran over with big strides: "I'll go with you!"

"What are you doing?" Song Yingying frowned, "What do you want, I'll bring it back to you."

When the girls go out, what is he doing with a boy? It is inconvenient to speak.

Liu Zi pursed his lips, his dark pupils stared at her, his eyes filled with anger.

She knew that she was on good terms with Song Qiuyan!

She used to be the best to him, but then she changed her mind!

She played with Song Qiuyan when she was free, and one day Song Qiuyan was still sleeping at her house!

Get a bed!

Stone has already made an appointment, and the six sons are not relieved yet, Song Qiuyan is here to grab someone again!

"So you want to go?" Song Yingying saw him standing stubbornly in front of her and refused to leave, so she turned to look at Song Qiuyan, "How about we take him with you?"

Song Qiuyan smiled and nodded: "Okay."

She is a gentle girl who seldom rejects others, let alone just go to the city together.

"Okay, let's go then." Song Yingying beckoned Liuzi and told him to follow.

The three of them left the village and walked towards the city.

Song Yingying and Song Qiuyan, one is fourteen years old and the other is fifteen years old, both are the same age as flowers. When they passed the entrance of the village, a few old grandmothers sitting under the tree looked directly at them.

While looking at it, he sighed: "These two dolls are so handsome!"

Song Qiuyan's beauty is famous in Shili Baxiang. As the heroine of the book, she can make the hero fall in love with her at first sight. If she doesn't marry her, her appearance is NO.1, and she does not accept doubts.