13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 98: The handsome fat man with 13
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 98: The handsome fat man with 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In a blink of an eye, the tail of summer has passed.

With the arrival of autumn, the weather began to turn cooler. All the classmates wore long sleeves, and the female classmates who were afraid of the cold also added coats.

Song Yingying's fat tablemate also changed into long sleeves, and the benefits of accidentally touching the flesh were gone.

She stopped talking to him.

In this regard, Wen Yijia was very helpless. He watched her sit slanted over with her back to the back of his round head, and in addition to her helplessness, there was some quiet joy.

People don't get mad at unimportant people, and for that long.

He began to ask her about Chinese topics, especially understanding, how to get points easily. Although she doesn't talk to him, she will answer any questions she asks. It's just that after he's finished speaking, he'll go back without saying a word.

Wen Yijia was helpless. It's funny again. He knew why she didn't talk to him, she wanted to know which college he went to.

If he doesn't talk for a day, she probably ignores him for a day.

He won't say it.

The third year of high school became tense. I don't know if it was the teacher who was nervous first or the students who were nervous first. In short, day by day tense up. Everyone was busy writing papers, and there was less chatter.

The classmates who were sitting in the back row liked to talk, but in this atmosphere, they stopped talking. Occasionally lying on the table, I want to sleep late like before, but when I lie down, I hear the sound of "shush" writing all around, I can't sleep anymore, I pick up the pen and start writing the paper.

Every day, many papers are issued for everyone to practice, but the teachers only choose typical ones to teach. Consciously, I will do all the questions on the paper. If you don't want to do it, the teacher doesn't care. In the third year of high school, teachers will no longer care about students who are not willing to study.

Song Yingying likes this pace very much. Brush the questions every day, consolidate the knowledge you have learned, integrate them and engrave them into your subconscious mind, and you can do it after you have taken the paper. In the past, she could only answer questions, but now she gradually realized that all subjects are related to each other, so she was even more excited when she did the questions.

When I got excited, I forgot that I was still angry with my roommate. But when she calmed down, she immediately remembered and ignored him.

Senior high school students are very busy. Many students do not go home for lunch at noon. They stay in the classroom all day long, saving time on the road to rest or study questions.

Song Yingying would go home at noon, but she would not go home after school in the afternoon. She would go back to the classroom after having something to eat.

On this day, she ate buns and walked into the classroom through the back door. As soon as she sat down, she heard Yang Zijin greet her next to her: "First sister."

Song Yingying thought that he was very funny. Every time she saw her, she called her "Sister No. 1", and Mingling started to call her Yingying.

"Brother one." She called back and stuffed the last bun into her mouth.

Yang Zijin is currently studying at night in class 9. He changed seats with a **** student in the back row who didn't study much. The student went to his class and he sat down by himself.