5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 143: Male Match 5 on the Black Edge
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 143: Male Match 5 on the Black Edge
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying looked at him blankly.

His eyes are very clear and bright, and if you look closely, you can see that he is different from the previous one—the previous one, even if the hostility faded, his expression was still gloomy. Right now, his brows and eyes are bright, and he has no worries.

She was blank, raised a hand and pointed at him: "You, you—"

Hi! So angry!

She suddenly had chest tightness and stomped her feet frequently—how could she be so careless? Unexpectedly, he didn't realize that he had amnesia, and he was tricked by him!

Although she didn't want to do anything to him, it was a bit depressing that the great opportunity slipped away from her.

"Humph!" She snorted him heavily, and then shared his information with his smiling expression. This time, she was more careful and didn't say too much, so she honestly told him what he said yesterday. , and told him, "Your name is Meng Zi'an, you are a disciple of Changfengmen, killed many people from Xueyingmen, stained with blood, and came to my house to change clothes."

Mencius has no doubts now. He nodded and said, "Thank you girl for your hospitality." Then he asked her curiously, "Why did I leave without saying hello last night? What have I revealed before?"

Song Yingying thought to herself, you don't want to see me, you have to be a big devil! But this must not be said, so she shook her head: "I don't know." Then she eliminated him, "Do you think my bed is not easy to sleep in?"

She snorted twice and said his embarrassing thing: "Just because I looked at you twice, let me wash the tub for you, and now I don't like our bed, it's not uncommon to slip away quietly. The disciple of the big sect, Jin Guizhi!"

Mencius said solemnly, "I'm afraid the girl may have some misunderstandings. Meng is not such a person who doesn't know the rules of etiquette."

Although he has no memory, it is not that he does not know everything. For example, when he is a guest at someone else's house, he must have the courtesy of the guest. No matter what the host's family is, as long as the other party sincerely entertains him, he should be grateful and respected from the bottom of his heart.

Like she said, how could he ask her to clean the tub? Killing him can't do such a thing!

There is also disgust that the bed is too rough and impossible.

"Did the girl really admit the wrong person?" He raised his clear eyes and looked straight at her.

His gaze wasn't threatening in the slightest, but because it was too open, Song Yingying still couldn't bear it, she turned her head, and stomped her feet: "Yes, yes, I've got the wrong person, you're not Meng Shaoxia, you're a big bastard, okay? ?"

Turning around again, he glared at him fiercely: "I'm too lazy to care about you!"

ran away.

Mencius opened his mouth slightly, quite surprised!

This girl, this girl's performance... Could it be that she likes him? He had a vague guess in his heart, I'm afraid this girl was too warm to him, he couldn't stand it anymore, and ran away?

He vaguely felt that when he walked the rivers and lakes in the past, he encountered this kind of thing a lot. He also felt that a girl once knocked on his door at night and offered herself a pillow seat. He couldn't help thinking, could it be that she also... No, she shouldn't, just looking at her expression, she was candid, although she was a little coquettish, but not embarrassed.