9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 165: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 9
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 165: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Yingying saw that he was playing a hooligan again, she was so angry that she kicked him.

Putting both hands on his chest, he lowered his head to avoid his kiss: "As I told you, you can only kiss me if you like me!"

Lin Yu didn't kiss, but was kicked, her brows furrowed slightly.

This isn't the first time she's stressed the phrase.

She was very concerned about this matter, and she was willing to kiss him only if he "liked" her.

like, what is it?

Lin Yu lowered his head and looked at the persistent look on the face of the person in his arms, and suddenly felt a little happy.

She is a principled person, just like him.

Although his principle is to only be close to his wife, and her principle is to only be close to the person he likes, and they adhere to different principles, but he still has a good impression.

"Hey, do you like me?" Yingying saw that he stopped, her heart skipped a beat, she raised her head and said, "You don't like me?"

If you don't like her, kiss her? what a man!

Lin Yu was about to answer her when she suddenly heard a movement outside the door. After listening carefully, it turned out that someone from the palace had come and asked him to come out to answer the decree.

He let go of her, opened the door and walked out.

"The emperor is sympathetic to the hard work of the Marquis of Jing'an, and specially sent these beauties to reward the Marquis of Jing'an." The little **** who passed the decree smiled, "The Marquis of Jing'an will accept the decree."

Lin Yu said respectfully and respectfully, "We've accepted the order."

The emperor sent more than a dozen beauties this time. Huanfeiyan thin, everything. Tall, short, fair-skinned, dark-skinned, charming, cool, all in all.

Lin Yu looked at these women.

Song Yingying also looked at these women.

They are more charming than her. It's like the difference between a blooming flower and a half-open flower.

She was a little resentful, turned her head to look at Lin Yu, saw that he was serious, looked over one by one, and suddenly felt uncomfortable, turned her head and left.

After walking a few steps, he was not reconciled and turned around. Seeing that Lin Yu was still looking at it seriously, he walked over in anger, grabbed his arm, and dragged him into the room: "What are you looking at? Don't look at it!"

He scolded the emperor again: "I'm still his sister-in-law! Blocking up the sister-in-law, he was kicked in the head by a donkey!"

Seeing her angry face, Lin Yu couldn't help raising her eyebrows. She turned around and instructed, "Place them in the same way as the previous ones."

Then she followed her strength and went into the house.

"Don't let me see them?" He sat down at the table and looked up at her.

Yingying put her hands on her hips and said unreasonably, "Yes! You can only look at me! Before you like me, you can only look at me! After you like me, you can only look at me!"

Lin Yu raised his eyebrows.

Like what? He hadn't thought about it before.

All he wanted was to marry a beautiful and charming wife and sleep with his arms around him every night, like this, that, that. In the future, there will be children, a family of several, living happily and happily.