13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 151: Male Match 13 on the Black Edge
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 151: Male Match 13 on the Black Edge
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying hugged his waist and felt his tense body, the muscles wrapped under his clothes trembled violently, as if something was about to come out, and he was trying to suppress it.

I feel pity for a while, such a good person, why should he be bullied? Turning his head again, he went to look at Yan Yumo and Ye Ning, and saw that the two were hugging and kissing, one was domineering and the other was powerless, and it was annoying to watch.

She turned her head back, was cruel, stood on tiptoe, and kissed Meng Zi'an's mouth.

After kissing him, she grabbed his clothes and shook it: "Don't be angry! You have a girl to kiss too! Your girl is 10,000 times better than his! You dump him for a thousand miles! He can't keep up! Don't be angry! La! Let's laugh at him together!"

Meng Zi'an was kissed by her, and after a while, he lowered his head and looked at her.

Her mouth opened and closed, and she said something he could understand but not understand.

He felt a little sluggish at the moment. She hugged him, shook him, comforted him, and even kissed him, all seemed to be separated, he only knew that she was touching him, but the feeling of that touch was vague.

He listened to her again. It just felt like she was immersed in water, her voice was so far away that he had to try hard to distinguish what she was saying. And after distinguishing it, he had to go through it in his mind to understand what she said.

The anger and hatred gushing out of his heart gradually became quiet, like a giant beast whose attention had been diverted, temporarily quieting down.

The feeling slowly faded away after a layer, and he could clearly feel that she was holding him and shaking his clothes. He saw the slight sweat on her white face because of the tension, and her eyes were full of tears. Worrying, the cherry-like mouth kept saying comforting words: "Okay! I've kissed you! Don't be angry! Otherwise I'll be angry!"

She just kissed him.

Realizing this, his heart beat suddenly a few beats, and he looked down at her, fully understanding what was going on—she kissed him and said she was his girl.

The angry giant beast seemed to be stunned suddenly, the hostility in his eyes slowly faded, and he became a little shy and happy.

"Do you like me?" he asked her, looking down.

Thinking of the taste of her kissing him just now, so soft, fragrant and sweet, he couldn't help swallowing.

Seeing that he finally reacted, Yingying was relieved, and she no longer cared about being shy, she nodded and said, "I like it. You are so good, I like it as soon as I see you."

Although the situation was tense, she was still a little shy. He couldn't help lowering his eyes and kicked him lightly: "You are so annoying, you actually let me say it first."

Mencius couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth. The hostility in his chest faded like a tide, and suddenly he grabbed her waist, lifted her up, looked up at her and said, "Kiss me again, okay?"

Although this request is excessive, but it can make him happy and not blacken, Song Yingying is still willing: "Then close your eyes."

Mencius closed his eyes.

Only then did Song Yingying hold his face and kiss him gently.

Open with a touch: "Okay! Let me go!"

Hate! Squeeze her waist! Lift her so high!