10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 42: Men in wheelchairs 10
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 42: Men in wheelchairs 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Situ Jun became fat.

It's not fat in the derogatory sense, but after a period of eating, drinking, and sleeping well, and not always immersed in negative and depressed emotions, he is like a moisturizing flower, slowly getting rid of the dry. The color becomes bright, rich and beautiful.

He was already good looking. Now there is a little more flesh on her cheeks, she looks a lot healthier and rosier, and she is really radiant. Song Yingying will be stunned when she sees him sometimes - it's so beautiful! A real handsome boy!

Mrs. Hou naturally saw such a big change in him and was very happy. She ordered to go down and reward the servants in Situ Jun's yard.

All the servants got two months of extra silver as bonus, except Song Yingying.

"If you do that kind of thing, Madam doesn't care about you, not only spares your death penalty, but also forgives your living sin, and also promotes you as a servant girl, and treats you with the utmost kindness and righteousness. There is a trace of negligence, and I will never forgive!"

Everyone else gave out bonuses, only Song Yingying was beaten.

Song Yingying sat in the room sulking.

What a shame! Everyone has a bonus, but she doesn't! She is still in charge of the maid, this is a joke!

"Too bad!" The system got angry with her, "This Mrs. Hou is too bad! Her heart is black!"

Song Yingying: "Humph! It looks so good, but it turns out so bad!"

"Don't be afraid!" The system gave her advice, "If she bullies you, you bully her son!"

Song Yingying: "...Are you serious?"

"Seriously!" The system affirmed, "There are thousands of tasks, and I have only one Yingbaoer! I, Yingbaoer, can't be wronged!"

Song Yingying's unhappiness dissipated most of the time, and she snorted: "Just coax me! I know you are coaxing me! You can't bear to be wronged by the target!"

"It's not!" The system said solemnly, "Doing the task is not an overnight thing, you just need to grasp the general direction, keep the task object away from the heroine, don't fall into the pit of the heroine, live healthy and happy, and be happy. Enough! You can do whatever you want with the little details! Dad doesn't restrict you!"

Song Yingying couldn't hold back this time, and burst out laughing.

When you are unhappy, it feels much better when someone vents your anger with you. Song Yingying was coaxed by the system, and she was not so angry. She waved her hand and said, "Forget it! It's boring!"

It was Madam Hou who bullied her, not Situ Jun, so it was not good to take anger out.

She thought about it here, and when Situ Jun heard it, her brows furrowed.

Although he hated Song Yingying's loud, reckless and unruly behavior, most of the reason why he became what he is now is due to her. Others might not agree, but he knew in his heart that it was her annoying noise that pulled him out of those depressed emotions.

Now that the mother is rewarded by everyone, she is the only one left out, which makes Situ Jun uncomfortable.

He picked out a few things by himself, including a green little jade cicada and a lustrous little jade Buddha. After thinking about it, he packed a bag of delicate silver melon seeds. He planned to ask her which one she liked, and she would reward her.