31

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 31: Two bleak male supporting roles 31
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 31: Two bleak male supporting roles 31
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This year has passed smoothly.

In a blink of an eye, it's the end of the year.

The sixth son was put on vacation by Li Mao and returned home with the year's wages.

He actually handed it home a few times, but every time he took the money home, Song Yingying didn't want it, and Mrs. Song didn't accept it either, they all told him to take it himself. No way, he had to keep it himself.

But this year is different. After the new year, he will be fifteen years old, and Yingying will be seventeen. She can take his money with integrity and for granted. Because they are getting married.

Six sons found Shitou Niang and asked Shitou Niang to help talk about the item.

Shitou Niang asked Lao Niang Song to tell her that Song Lao Niang had no objection and should come down now. Sixth son is fifteen years old, and Yingying is seventeen, and it is time to start a family.

Besides, the sixth son is in the marriage, Yingying doesn't need to marry, and if she stays for two more years and less than two years, there is no such argument. Every day she raised her eyelids, she could see her daughter. Therefore, the promise is very happy.

"No!" Song Yingying shook her head desperately, "I don't want to get married so early!"

She is only seventeen! Not yet grown up! How... how can we get married? !

It has been several years since she came to ancient times, but some of her concepts still cannot be reversed. For example, in her mind, eighteen years old is considered an adult, not fifteen years old here.

Besides, is there a small umbrella to wear here, what if she is pregnant? She's not ready yet! She felt like she was still a baby, how could she have a baby?

In short, she refused!

When Mrs. Song saw her willfulness, she scolded her with a sullen face. But no matter what she said or what she said, Song Yingying just didn't nod her head. Shito Niang also persuaded a few words, but failed to persuade Song Yingying.

There was no way, Song Lao Niang felt that she had lost face, and said to Liu Zi: "I didn't teach her well, I don't know what to play, Liu Zi, we are sorry for you!"

Liu Zi did not expect that Yingying would disagree, and was a little disappointed. But it wasn't that he didn't know all about it. When Lao Niang Song and Niang Shiu Niang persuaded Yingying, he saw it a few times. She was not against him, but seemed to be afraid of something.

He didn't know what she was afraid of, but he couldn't bear to embarrass her.

"It's okay." Liuzi shook his head, "I'll wait for her."

Mrs. Song felt even more sorry for him, and scolded Song Yingying for a long time, but Liu Zi couldn't bear her scolding Yingying: "Auntie, don't scold her, it doesn't matter to me."

Song Lao Niang didn't really blame her daughter, but she felt sorry for the six sons, so she scolded a few words cruelly.

After being persuaded by Liu Zi, he borrowed a donkey to go down the slope: "Oh, you are a good boy. Don't worry, Yingying has us watching, and we will persuade her!"

Song Yingying was being coaxed by the system at this moment.

"Bao'er, don't be afraid. If you don't want to get pregnant, I will provide you with contraceptives for free, and you won't need a single point."