22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 22: Two bleak male supporting roles 22
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 22: Two bleak male supporting roles 22
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the entanglement of the village chief's daughter-in-law, Mrs. Song wanted to go out, but she was too angry.

She slid down the door frame, feeling sad for a moment.

The sixth son fished the potted snails a few days ago and wanted to give Song Yingying a tooth sacrifice, but he didn't expect to meet the **** of Chen Wang's family, and he couldn't eat it. Today, he fished out another pot and sent it to Song Yingying's house. Before entering the yard, I saw Mrs. Song sitting at the door crying from a distance.

Startled, she hurriedly ran over: "Auntie, what's the matter?"

"Is that the sixth son?" Song Lao Niang wiped away her tears and stood up with the door frame.

Liu Zi put down the basin and ran to help her: "Auntie, why are you crying? What happened?"

Song Lao Niang didn't want to tell a child such a thing. But Liuzi is a sincere child and doesn't talk much. She felt uncomfortable at the moment, so she couldn't help but talk about it.

"Auntie's heart is bitter!" Song Lao Niang said, beating her chest, "Yingying is so good, how can those people make it out?"

Liu Zi pursed his lips and said nothing, with a faint anger on his little face. When Mrs. Song saw it, she felt a little comfort in her heart. Sixth son is a conscientious person, Yingying did not treat him in vain.

After talking for a while, she felt a little calmer in her heart, and she didn't panic so much, so she said, "Liu Zi, go to the field, call your uncle and the others back, and say there is something wrong at home."

"Well." Six sons ran out.

As soon as they went to the field to tell the story, Father Song and the others suddenly looked very ugly, and they left the work in the field and returned home.

Liu Zi was a few steps behind, followed Song Yingying, and said in a low voice, "I won't let you be bullied for nothing!"

After speaking, without waiting for Song Yingying to answer, she ran away.

Song Yingying was startled when she heard the ruthlessness in his words. Afraid of his impulsiveness, Song Yingying chased after him and shouted, "Six sons! Don't be stupid! Fight!"

He has already beaten Chen Wang's house, and if he beats again, an accident will happen.

Liu Zi didn't turn his head and ran very fast. Song Yingying chased after a few hundred meters, but not only did she not catch up, she was also left far behind. She stopped and gasped, clutching her chest: "This guy, do you hear me?"

Six sons heard.

He hadn't intended to be rough.

In the past, he used to be rough with people, but the effect was not so good. On the other hand, Yingying never does anything rough, and she does things beautifully.

When the Song family came to Chenjiazhuang, the Chenwang family was busy.

The respected elders of the clan stood in the main room and scolded the father of the Chen Wang family loudly: "...the son is not a godfather! The Wang family did such a beastly thing because you didn't teach the father well! Let's old Chen The family's face has been completely disgraced! In the future, the boys of Chenjiazhuang will not marry wives? You bastards! They are bastards!"

"What's the matter?" Brother Song patted a villager watching the excitement at the gate and asked curiously.

The villagers glanced at him and pointed inward: "Hey, Chen Wang's family, they bullied the **** the road just now, and they pushed people to the ground. This beast, the clan elder taught him a lesson!"