11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 11: Two bleak male match 11
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 11: Two bleak male match 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Next door began to dry clothes, bedding, cotton wool, etc.

Looking over the two fences, Song Yingying saw it as soon as she raised her eyes, and she was relieved. Xiao Liuzi knows hygiene and loves cleanliness, which is good. In this way, I will take him to make friends in the future, and people will not despise him.

Just thinking about it, I saw Second Brother Song walking back from the outside wet, and said in surprise, "Second brother, what happened to you? Did you fall into the river?"

He put down half of the dishes he had chosen and ran to the house to get him a clean towel.

Brother Song didn't answer: "I didn't fall into the river." He strode into the house, "Wait for me to change."

After a while, he came out after changing his clothes, holding wet clothes in one hand and dirty shoes in the other, squatting in the yard to wash: "It's Xiao Liuzi who fell into the river, I'll fetch him."

"Why did he fall into the river again?" Song Yingying said in surprise, this kid really has a fate with water. She and he first met by the river, but today they fell again.

Second Brother Song said: "Also, it's dangerous today. He's exhausted and can't climb up. The more he flops, the farther he gets from the river. If I hadn't gone down to catch him, he might not be able to climb up! "

Song Yingying was startled: "What's going on?"

Second brother Song pouted at the next door: "Look at the things hanging on the fence of his house, he fetches water every once in a while, doesn't he effortlessly?"

Song Yingying froze for a moment: "He's tired, why doesn't he know to rest?"

She only cared to be happy that he liked to be clean, but ignored that it was very laborious to fetch water, and he was young.

"Thanks to you, second brother!" Song Yingying said in fear.

Second brother Song didn't take it seriously, he just said, "I'm teaching him, but he doesn't say a word. Haven't you been with him recently? Go and tell him what to do, how can you be in a hurry?"

Song Yingying nodded: "I'll go tell him now."

My friend fell into the water, why should I express my condolences?

I took a piece of ginger, wrapped it in a little brown sugar, and went next door.

Sixth son fell into the water, and his clothes could not be worn. Now he only wears a pair of trousers and cleans the house.

He chopped a handful of hay from nowhere, tied it into a broom, bent over and swept the floor, and the whole room was dusty.

Song Yingying had just stepped into one foot, but she was choked out immediately: "Six sons, you can't sweep the floor like this, the broom must stick to the ground."

"You, why are you here?!" Liu Zi was startled when he heard her voice, he was shirtless now, very embarrassed to see her, his face was ashamed and embarrassed, he quickly stepped back, "You go out! Go out! !"

Song Yingying didn't need him to scold him, so she left by herself. Thinking of the thin back under the glance, she felt a little distressed, so she didn't tease him: "I heard my second brother say you fell into the river? I took a piece of ginger, and I'll give it to you. Burn some **** tea."

It's still spring, and although the weather is warm, it's better to be careful.

After speaking, he went to the stove with familiarity.