2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 2: Two bleak male supporting roles 2
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 2: Two bleak male supporting roles 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After leaving from the river, Song Yingying returned home.

There are six people in the family, Father Song, Mother Song, Brother Song, Sister-in-law Song, Brother Song and her. Because of the rain a few days ago, the weeds in the field grew again, so Father Song took his family down the field to weed.

Song Yingying didn't ask her to follow her because she was young and her daughter was in love with her at home. She only asked her to boil water and cook at home.

After returning home, Song Yingying walked into the kitchen and prepared to cook.

In the past, she didn't know how to cook, at most she only cooked noodles and steamed rice. After traveling through this mission world, I slowly learned to cook fire, cut vegetables, stir-fry vegetables, etc., and the food I made tasted okay, and I occasionally received praise.

I cut cabbage and radishes, soaked vermicelli, simmered with water, and steamed steamed buns on top. It was the family's lunch.

When the meal was almost ready, Song Yingying didn't add any more firewood, and let the firewood burn slowly in the stove. She went into the house by herself, and changed her clothes and shoes.

Just now by the river, I stepped on the wet mud, and even my trousers got muddy.

The Song family has three rooms. Father Song and Mrs. Song live in the main house, Brother Song and Sister-in-law Song live in the East Room, and Second Brother Song has not married yet and lives in the West Room by himself. Song Yingying is ten years old this year. She lives with Dad Song and Mrs. Song. In the main house, a small single room is separated by a curtain, making her a boudoir.

Go inside, find clean clothes and shoes to change, take the dirty ones to the yard and soak them in water.

Trousers are easy to wash, but shoes are not. Fortunately, the mud on the shoe upper was dry. Song Yingying used a small brush to knock off the hard mud shell before soaking it in the basin.

When she was done washing and drying, Big Brother Song's voice came from outside the yard. Looking up, he stood up with a smile, and called people outside: "Father, mother, elder brother, elder sister-in-law, second elder brother, you are back!"

"What is Yingying doing at home?" Song Erge asked with a smile, walked in first, and took out a few half-green half-red strawberries from his pocket for her, "I don't know if it's sweet or not. Eat it with sugar.”

Sister-in-law Song came in closely behind, laughing and joking: "Just the little sister has it, we don't have it."

"I'll give you something to eat when you're ten years younger." Second brother Song's expression was magnanimous and bright.

Sister-in-law Song laughed.

Father Song and Madam Song both washed their hands. Madam Song came over and said to Brother Song, "You poor, wash your hands quickly, it's time to eat." Then she asked Song Yingying, "What kind of food does Yingying cook?"

"Braised noodles with cabbage and radish." Song Yingying replied with a smile.

After the family had washed their hands, they went over to scoop up half a scoop of water and washed the strawberries. Then he walked to Sister-in-law Song and handed her two: "Sister-in-law, you eat."

Sister-in-law Song looked down and saw two bright red strawberries lying in the palm of the little sister-in-law Bai Nen's hand. They were the reddest among the strawberries that the second child gave her. Your second brother wants to settle accounts with me."