16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 154: Male Match 16 on the Black Edge
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 154: Male Match 16 on the Black Edge
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Ning rushed back to the teahouse, but found that Yan Yumo had already left, and there was only a big hole left on the ground, and the guys in the teahouse were filling the hole while complaining.

When I saw her, I immediately came to surround her: "It's you! It's you! Smashed our teahouse! Lose money!"

Ye Ning took out his wallet: "How much money?"

Seeing that she was happy to lose money, the guys eased their expressions a bit, settled the bill with her, and then let her go.

Ye Ning lost money and apologized for Yan Yumo before walking out of the teahouse. Standing at the door, he was at a loss for a while, not knowing where to go.

She left Xueyingmen because of a quarrel with Yan Yumo. Yan Yumo chased after her, but left without waiting for her?

Or did he think she ran away again and asked someone to chase her?

Why didn't he wait for her?

Ye Ning's heart turned back and forth, after thinking a few times, he turned around and returned to the Blood Eagle Gate.

The last time she quarreled with Yan Yumo was because of Mencius. Now that Meng Zian is fine, Yan Yumo was injured again, and she has nothing to quarrel with Yan Yumo. Thinking of his injury, I felt anxious for a while.

Yan Yumo returned to the Xueyingmen on the front foot, and Ye Ning arrived on the back foot. Seeing her come back, Yan Yumo was a little surprised.

He thought she ran away again, and he was only willing to come back until he chased after her.

Yan Yumo thought to himself, Mencius' women are so hurtful, why should he chase after women every day? Besides, his leg was broken, and this time he didn't chase after her. So, without waiting for Ye Ning or sending someone to look for her, he came back by himself.

Seeing that Ye Ning came back on his own initiative, he felt a little happy and asked her to come over: "Are you good this time?"

"How are your legs?" Ye Ning walked over and asked with concern.

Yan Yumo said: "I'm afraid it will take a while." Thinking of Meng Zian, and Song Yingying, he gritted his teeth for a while, "What is the origin of that woman? What a deep inner strength!"

He didn't know that Song Yingying had eaten the essence version of Dali Pill, and only thought that she had deep internal strength.

Ye Ning shook his head: "Don't care about them, Jade Demon, let's live a good life."

Yan Yumo sneered: "I have suffered so much humiliation, you want me to ignore them? Ye Ning, who do you like in your heart?"

As he spoke, he squeezed her chin tightly and stared at her gloomily.

Ye Ning was pinched in pain, frowned and said, "Who do I like, don't you know?"

Yan Yumo only thought that what she liked was still Meng Zian, and was so angry that she shredded her clothes. But as soon as he moved, he suddenly hurt his leg. With a sullen face, he put her on the bed: "Move by yourself!"

"You bastard!" Ye Ning blushed, desperately trying to run under the bed.

Yan Yumo forced her for a while, and seeing her burst into tears, she couldn't help feeling dull. People's women feel bad for men, and his women have to force him. What is he worse than others?