22

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 137: Male haters 22
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 137: Male haters 22
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"He's so stupid!" Song Yingying complained to the system on the way back, "How can he be so stupid? I'm embarrassed to say that I like him!"

I like such a fool, so shameless! Why would she like such a stupid person? People like smart and cute boys, but she likes a silly guy.

She pouted and complained in her words, but her eyes flashed a brisk light, she pulled a blade of grass, and slapped the air, "It's so stupid, no wonder it's a male supporting role!"

Who is willing to marry the heroine to such a tortured guy? Thinking like this, she felt heartbroken again, she was not the heroine, so she came to like him and fall in love with him.

"System, I also want to dress as a heroine and like the hero." She said.

The system said, "Dad will choose a good son for you next time! Dad also has a good son!"

Song Yingying didn't believe it, "There must be no male lead! If your son is so good, why would you become a male supporting role?"

The system said, "Because the heroine is blind!" It said it decisively, without any guilt, "I, Yingbaoer, know the goods in the world, Yingbaoer's eyes are like torches, Bole knows the horses, and it's good to see my son! Baby is the best!"

Song Yingying "..."

Although she knew that the system was fooling her again, she couldn't help but twitch her lips when she was being held like that.

With the evening wind blowing, she walked briskly to the room, thinking to herself, what is she dissatisfied with?

no!

Yin Zhuo has status, status, power, martial arts skills, elegant appearance, and at a young age, only looking at hardware, he definitely belongs to the top! Besides the software configuration, he is clean and kind-hearted. Apart from being a little stupid, he has no other shortcomings!

If she hadn't been a quest person, coming here to attack him, she wouldn't have a chance to approach him at all!

In reality, she is just an ordinary girl, and there are not many opportunities to talk to people like him.

She is very content. The heart is content, and the mouth is not hard. I went back happily and had a good sleep. The gloom that I had accumulated in my heart in the past few days has all dissipated.

The next day, Song Yingying woke up refreshed and clenched her fists in front of the mirror, "I want to see how he wants to pursue me again!"

If he lied to her like that before, even if he admits his mistake, she will not expose it easily!

"Hmph, I have backbone!" She waved her fist.

Yin Zhuo got up listlessly early in the morning.

He didn't sleep well all night. I dreamed that Song Yingying married another man.

As soon as she closed her eyes, she wore a red dress and married people he knew and didn't know. Later, he didn't dare to sleep, leaned on the head of the bed, and waited quietly for the morning.

It was finally dawn, and he slowly got out of bed and dressed.

As soon as I walked out of the room, I saw a disciple walking back and forth in the courtyard, and when I saw him come out, I immediately ran over, "Palace Master!"

It was the disciple who lied to him that Yingying drowned and said a lot to him.

He nodded lightly, "Yeah."