2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 158: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 2
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 158: The villain who doesn't love the heroine 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying did not expect that Lin Yu would suddenly come in.

After staring at each other for a moment, she suddenly covered her head, "Oops", and passed out on the ground.

Lin Yu: "..."

Looking away from her, he strode to the emperor's body, squatted down and called softly, "Your Majesty? Your Majesty?"

Seeing that the emperor did not respond, he picked him up by the waist and walked to the bed.

Song Yingying quietly opened her eyes and saw Lin Yu carrying the emperor onto the bed to check his injuries. Probably nothing major, Lin Yu got up quickly and walked towards her.

She closed her eyes hastily.

After a while, the footsteps stopped beside him. Song Yingying heard the rustling sound of fabric rubbing, she closed her eyes tightly and didn't move.

"A Song." The shoulder was gently pushed down, "Wake up."

The original heroine is called A Song.

Song Yingying pretended to have just woken up, covered her head, and said blankly, "What's wrong? What's wrong with me? Why did I pass out?"

Lin Yu's expression was a bit indescribable.

Immediately, he regained his composure and asked her, "Why did the emperor pass out? What happened just now?"

Song Yingying blinked and said innocently, "I don't know."

Lin Yu pursed her lips, her eyes were sharp and insightful: "A Song, don't lie to me. He is the emperor, when he wakes up..."

After a pause, he slowed down his voice: "If you say it now, I can cover it up for you."

He is a smart man. Song Yingying didn't do it beautifully, of course he guessed that she had offended Long Yan.

Song Yingying lowered her head and sorted out the folds on her skirt.

Lin Yu is the glue between the male protagonist and the female protagonist. When the male and female protagonists quarrel, he is often the one who mediates. It's not surprising that he said that now.

But he was the villain in the end, and Song Yingying, who knew his fate, had a hard time believing him.

After a while, she said, "He wants to bully me."

In a word, Lin Yu understood. He lowered his eyelids slightly to hide the dark light in his eyes: "So, you knocked him unconscious when you were excited?"

Song Yingying nodded.

Lin Yu thought for a moment, then raised his head and said, "Go and rest, I'm here." After a while, "I'll call you for something, don't be impulsive."

"Well, thank you." After Song Yingying finished speaking, she got up from the ground and ran out.

Lin Yu stood up and walked to the bed.

Looking at the unconscious emperor, he twisted a towel and wiped the ashes on his head and face for the emperor.

He rubs very carefully and moves gently.

After wiping it twice, he suddenly smiled when he saw the emperor's face restored to a clean face.

The smile faded for a moment, soon replaced by worry.