16

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 172:

I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 172:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Beside her, Song Yingying lowered her head and covered her face.

What a shameful name!

When she knew her surname was Niu Colu, her expression was about to split. Now listening to my brother's serious introduction, and everyone around him has a normal expression, the mood is simply--

"Why did your sister cover her face?" Hearing the name "Yingying", Lin Yu looked at Song Yingying, and saw that she was covering her face, hiding her head beside the prince, only showing a swarthy head Top, inexplicable, a strange feeling floated in my heart.

The prince quickly blocked his sister's figure, and said tactfully, "Sister She is relatively timid, please don't scare her."

Lin Yu lowered his eyes and twisted his fingers on his side. timid? Is it timid enough to be called Yingying?

His Yingying is very courageous! Even if he was cowardly in front of him, it didn't take long before he recovered his vitality and came to him alive again.

He retracted his gaze and changed back to his stern look.

Everyone ignored him. Everyone knew that his wife had just passed away, and it was not very respectable, and he was in a bad mood. Self-care will make the festivals take good care of them, and tease Song Yingying to talk.

They made an appointment to swim in the lake.

Fanbang lived on the grassland and had never seen a magnificent lake, so the courtiers planned to take them on a lake tour.

"Princess won't be seasick, right?" A young courtier smiled at Song Yingying.

The prince felt that he was smiling too attentively, so he stuffed his sister behind him, then turned around and asked, "If you feel unwell, tell your brother that he will take you off the boat."

"Okay." Yingying nodded.

The group got on the boat and slowly sailed towards the center of the lake.

The cool wind, wrapped in water vapor, brushed everyone's faces, bringing a trace of comfort.

Song Yingying sat beside the prince and peeked at Lin Yu while eating snacks.

He seems to have lost some weight. I don't know if he thinks of her? She giggled in her heart, and glanced at it one after another.

The prince slowly saw it, frowned, and blocked her sight.

My sister can't like Lin Yu. She can't like any of the men here. She wants to go back to Fanbang with him and marry their Fanbang man.

Seeing him like this, Yingying shrugged and stopped peeking. Anyway, they have to stay in the capital for a long time, and they are not in a hurry.

After returning to the embassy, ​​the prince said to her, "Yingying, do you like that Marquis named Lin Yu?"

Yingying blinked and said, "He looks very good."

The prince said: "He's too lonely, he doesn't know how to hurt people, how can we have a man from Fanbang? He is enthusiastic and hearty, and he hurts you to the sky every day. If you like him, you will suffer."

Yingying thought to herself, is he deserted? On the surface. Go back to the house, close the door, and you will become a sticky spirit.

However, liking him will indeed suffer, she was so frightened!