7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 39: Male in a wheelchair 7
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 39: Male in a wheelchair 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Situ Jun did not have Mrs. Hou's skills.

Mrs. Hou took Song Yingying's life to threaten him, and it was not a joke, she really wanted to kill her. He had to swallow the original words and no longer asked Mrs. Hou to replace her.

Just as he was pushed back by Song Yingying, he was pushed back by Song Yingying.

After he left, Mrs. Hou's eyes suddenly turned red, and she held her mother's hand and said, "I am such a good child! The life of a cheap girl is nothing more than that. He sees it so precious, and would rather be wronged than he is. Ken killed her."

Mammy said with emotion: "Little Marquis has a very good heart."

"That girl is really capable." Mrs. Hou wiped away her tears and added, "What Jun'er said to me today is on par with what he said a month ago. Besides, he still came to me on his own initiative."

Mammy smiled and said, "She is afraid that she will be skinned by the madam to make a small drum, so how dare she not serve the little prince with all her heart?"

Mrs. Hou was in a good mood at the moment, so she also smiled slightly: "She dares to be slighted, so what if I peel her skin?"

Song Yingying pushed Situ Jun back.

Out of anger, she deliberately didn't push him properly along the way, pushing him wherever she bumped.

Although the Yonganhou Mansion is rich, it is not well repaired. There are always some bumpy places, and she picks up such places and walks.

Situ Jun was so beaten that his expression changed.

Bumping it once or twice, he took it as an accident. After three or four strokes, he knew she was angry. He didn't say anything, but she was fine, never ending!

"Stop!" He shouted with an ugly expression, turning his head to look at Song Yingying, "Do you want to be killed by the madam?"

He saved her, and that's how she repaid him?

"Madam wouldn't kill me!" Song Yingying said confidently, but she wasn't stupid, "Madam expects me to take care of you!"

Situ Jun was angry and said coldly, "Since you are so confident, why don't we go back. Let me tell my wife that you don't need to serve me in the future?"

Stupid girl! Mrs. Hou regards him as an eyeball. She once hit the wall for not serving him, making him lose face. If he insists on not serving him, let's see if Mrs. Hou will save her life!

Song Yingying thought of Madam Hou's extremely beautiful yet extremely cold face, and she was also a little uncertain.

But telling her to submit to Situ Jun is not enough.

As long as she lowered her head, don't even think about raising it again, he will keep blackmailing her with this, asking her to take care of him in the way he is comfortable and accustomed to.

His comfortable and accustomed way of life is to hide in a dark room and feel sorry for himself—Mrs. Hou will definitely not be satisfied!

Mrs. Hou will kill her if she is not satisfied. But Situ Jun was not satisfied, but there was still a chance.

Thinking of this, Song Yingying took a Dali Pill, picked up Situ Jun, and ran to the yard!

The sudden flight into the air made Situ Jun startled, and his face turned pale!