19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 104:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 104:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying suddenly couldn't bear it. Especially when he saw the accidentally exposed scar on his arm and found that he had fought with someone.

When he was in the fourth middle school, he and Bailing stopped smoking and fighting.

Yang Zijin is a person who does not like to study very much. After being with Bai Ling, she obediently writes papers every day.

He liked Bai Ling, wanted to be with her, and was admitted to the same university, so he changed a lot for her. But now, Bai Ling left, without saying goodbye to him, without giving him an explanation, and leaving with two million.

Song Yingying knew that the two of them would continue their relationship in the future, and the ending was happy. But Yang Zijin doesn't know that for him now, the emotional world is frustrated, betrayed, and depressed.

"Brother, you have to believe in yourself," she said.

Yang Zijin turned his head, with a puzzled expression on his young and angular face: "What?"

"You have to trust your own eyes. You won't like someone who is not worthy of your liking." Song Yingying lowered her head and played with the tableware on the table, both to persuade him and herself, "Lingling has difficulties. Don't hate her even though she's doing something wrong."

In the plot, he hated Bailing for leaving him for so many years without any news, and made things difficult for her for a long time. Every time he sees her sad, he will only feel sadder in his heart, but hate her even more. The two tortured each other for a long time before finally opening their hearts. It hurts to think about.

"Wen Yijia hasn't answered my phone calls or text messages yet." Song Yingying said, "I'm very angry with him, but I don't hate him. I've been at the same table with him for three years, and I know he's a good guy. A man of principle, he would not do it if he had not had to."

Yang Zijin was stunned, looking down at the smoke between his fingers. After a while, he put out the cigarette **** and cursed out a foul language.

Leaning on the back of the chair, he pursed his lips tightly, and looked irritable: "Don't let Lao Tzu see her again! Otherwise, she will be killed!"

He has been in love with Bailing for three years. He knew exactly what kind of person Bai Ling was. Originally, he was blinded by anger and hatred, but after listening to Song Yingying's words, he slowly woke up.

If there is a way, she will not break the appointment. She had always dreamed of going to N University, and he knew it from the moment they first fell in love. Every time he pestered her, she would push him away: "N major is very difficult to pass! I have to give all my energy to be able to pass the test!"

stupid woman. He cursed fiercely in his heart.

Seeing that he was in a better mood, Song Yingying also relaxed a little, and poured him another bowl of chicken soup: "There will be a turnaround. Brother, we all have to believe that everything will be fine."

Be hopeful. Bailing will come back, and so will Wen Yijia.

Perhaps it was too late. When he said the last sentence, Yang Zijin felt obviously uncomfortable and looked at her with a disgusting expression: "What strange thing have you possessed?" He said while rubbing his arms.

"Humph!" Song Yingying snorted at him, "If it wasn't for Lingling to have a good life after her return, I would have tried my best to persuade you?"

Yang Zijin sneered: "You women are all the same innocent!"