8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 164:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 164:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Yu returned to the mansion.

He looked cold and angry, which startled Song Yingying, but most of the surprises were: "Are you back?"

After dismissing the little maids who kicked the shuttlecock, they ran down the steps carrying their skirts: "You came back so fast!"

When he left, he said it would take half a year to come back, but now it has been less than three months.

She greeted her happily and asked with concern, "Are you tired? Do you want to take a bath? Are you hungry? I'll ask the servants to prepare some meals."

He is the target of her strategy in this quest world, and the person she gets along with the most. The joy of seeing him is incomparable to seeing others. She ordered people to prepare water and food before looking at him again.

His eyes were full of joy, and it fell into Lin Yu's eyes, and the anger in his heart disappeared halfway.

But only half a point.

Without saying a word, he entered the room with a cold face.

Song Yingying knew that he was a little unhappy, but she didn't take it seriously. She followed him into the room, sat down with him, and poured water for him to drink. Then he looked at the wound on his forehead and asked, "Why is it hurt? Did you encounter a bad guy, or did you accidentally knock it?"

Lin Yu looked at her attentive look. Like a conscientious little wife, caring for him before and after running. Even if she is pretentious, she is somewhat useful.

He remembered the emperor's words again, and the incomprehensible look in his eyes. After staring at her for a moment, he suddenly reached out, grabbed her waist, and sat on her lap. Then he clasped the back of her head, looked for the tender lips and kissed it.

Song Yingying's eyes widened in shock!

Immediately, struggle.

With this little strength, Lin Yu didn't take it to heart, and clasped her carefully.

Fragrant and soft.

Such warm and fragrant nephrite jade, no wonder the emperor is worried. If his woman lived in someone else's house, and that person was a normal man, he wouldn't be at ease.

Thinking of this, his mood improved slightly. What if the emperor is jealous? No matter how jealous he was, A Song would not let him kiss him. She wouldn't even touch him with her little hands, she would hide when she saw him, like a mouse hiding from a cat.

He clasped Song Yingying and gave him a kiss. Seeing that she was just struggling, neither slapped him nor kicked him out, he felt more at ease. just dissipated.

He finally let go of her.

But looking at her watery lips, it seemed to be a bit more vivid than before, she couldn't help pinching her chin again and kissing her again.

"What are you doing!" Song Yingying pushed him away angrily.

No kiss, what else?

Lin Yu was not annoyed when she was pushed away. It's not like she did to the emperor, punching and kicking him out, it doesn't matter if she stuns, and she has to lift her foot to step on him. In contrast, she was simply obedient to him.

He held her waist, preventing her from getting off his lap. He picked up the cup with the other hand and drank it all in one gulp before saying, "The emperor was so angry for you, and took his anger on me." He pointed to me. Pointing to the wound on his forehead, "I have been recalled from a thousand miles away, just to smash me out of anger."