8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 8: Two bleak male supporting roles 8
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 8: Two bleak male supporting roles 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was a little surprised when she saw that he refused.

This stinky boy, after several contacts, she can see clearly that he is not at a disadvantage.

He saved her today, and it stands to reason that if she sent him cakes, he would only think that it was too little, shouldn't he not accept it?

After thinking about it, she took a piece of cake from the top of the plate, brought it to her mouth, and took a crunchy bite.

Freshly baked pancakes are hot and fragrant. Mrs. Song was originally a good cook. In order to thank Liu Zi, she put more oil on the cake. The skin of the cake was fried to a golden brown and crispy. When she took a bite, the **** fell straight down.

"It's delicious." Song Yingying narrowed her eyes with a look of enjoyment, "It's even sprinkled with sesame seeds, look."

She took a bite out of the cake and shook it in Liuzi's direction, letting him see the white and soft core: "In order to thank you, my mother sprinkled a lot of sesame seeds."

After speaking, she took another bite: "Well, it's delicious, fragrant and crunchy, how can there be such a delicious cake? God, it's so delicious!"

When she took a bite, she sighed with emotion, and the enjoyment on her face made people feel hungry. And the smell of incense lingered around, straight into the nose, Liu Zi swallowed his saliva uncontrollably.

His face was even worse, and he pointed to the door: "You go! Go now!"

It's strange that Song Yingying is willing to listen to him. Anyway, he doesn't tell her to get out now, which shows that the relationship between the two has improved.

There is progress, how can she give up easily?

She walked towards him with a smile, squatted down beside him, and ate the cake one bite after another: "It's delicious. It's just out of the pot, when it's the most crispy."

One bite after another, the corners of the mouth were covered with golden crumbs.

"Don't rush, I'll leave." Before he could speak, Song Yingying raised the plate in her hand towards him with a smile, "My mother asked me to bring you the cake, so I can't take it back as it is, right? You wait for me to finish eating and I will leave."

Six sons are just so pissed!

"You have no conscience!" He couldn't help but shout angrily. She was so afraid of snakes, he helped her push away, and even killed the snake, so she treated him like this?

Song Yingying just finished eating one piece and picked up another piece in her hand. Seeing that he was so angry, he raised the cake to his mouth and said with a smile, "Would you like to have a bite? I tell you, except for the top one, which is good, I have poisoned everything else! You eat it! You will die! Do you dare to eat it?"

Liu Zi's face darkened. What nonsense is she talking about? If he ate the cake she brought to death, their family would go to jail!

The pancake was golden brown, and he knew just by looking at it that it must be very crispy. The hot, fragrant cake dangling under his nose, Liu Zi couldn't hold back for a while, and took a big bite.

So delicious!

She sure didn't lie!

Liu Zi narrowed his eyes almost immediately, his mouth seemed to have his own consciousness, and he devoured it. He stared straight at Song Yingying's hand, looked at the large half of the cake she was holding in her hand, and simply did not do it again and again!