13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 76:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After listening to the system's words, Yingying's heart moved.

She actually kind of likes the sea of ​​magic. Or, a little more than a little. After all, he's so handsome and powerful, and he's not bad for her. Living under the same roof for more than a hundred years, how could it be possible that you don't feel anything at all?

She's not the uninformed fool of Mohai.

But because of that fool's lack of understanding, her occasional heartbeats seemed embarrassing. More times, she stopped letting herself think about it. Even if he is occasionally swayed by his inadvertent actions, he will soon become calm.

After listening to the system's words at this moment, her heart fluctuated for a while, and then she regained her composure.

She didn't want to chase after him. As long as she thought about it, she went to confess to him, called him to play together, and pressed the road together, but he frowned and brushed away her: "If you have nothing to do, go to practice! This seat is going to play basketball!" It was embarrassing to death. ok!

"I don't want to fall in love with him!" Song Yingying murmured and stood up, "The soldiers will block, the water will cover, I'm waiting for the female partner to come!"

What are you afraid of? It's not her first day on a mission! Check out her points! More than seven hundred points! Shows that she is able to complete the task well every time! No surprise this time!

The system didn't fool her, and sighed secretly. After a while, he became complacent again. This is the task person it has carefully selected, so optimistic and brave!

Mohai didn't notice the roommate's heart journey at all. He didn't have a premonition that a woman was about to appear by his side and stretch out his evil claws against him.

He played basketball every day, served as a referee, and occasionally went to the roller coaster for a few laps.

Sometimes standing on Tianji Peak and overlooking the city below, I couldn't help but smile. No fighting, no fighting roars and splashing blood, now everyone has something to do, have fun, and be kind, and he doesn't hate going out anymore.

One day, Mohai found a woman who was very good at basketball on the basketball court.

is a real woman. A real woman. A real woman.

"Human, why did you come to the demon world?" He stepped forward, stood in front of the human cultivator, and asked with his head lowered.

He looked at the woman. She is taller than the little mink demon, her face is bigger than that of the little mink demon, and her chest is swollen.

Ugly, his first impression of Lin Yaoqing.

"Murdered by wicked people." Lin Yaoqing lightly opened her red lips, spit out a few words enchantingly, and sighed in her heart about the appearance of this great devil.

It's the exact opposite of the male protagonist's elegance and handsomeness. The magic sea is tall and cold, with a little wildness and uninhibitedness. Although the types are different, they are equally good-looking.

If I saw him and the male protagonist at the same time, Lin Yaoqing was not sure whether the one he liked would still be the male protagonist.

But no if. It happened, it happened. Her eyes darkened, and no matter how good-looking this man was, he was not a human, but a monster.

"Does the Demon King want to see me play?" she asked with a smile.

She had been watching him secretly for nearly a month, and it was also during this month that she practiced her skills. She knew that he liked people who played well.