17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 102: The handsome fat man with 17
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 102: The handsome fat man with 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The days of doing nothing are very uncomfortable at first, and I just feel that every day is terribly long. But within a few days, Song Yingying got used to this kind of life and was completely reduced to a salted fish.

Blowing the air conditioner, chasing dramas, eating and drinking, in a blink of an eye, the college entrance examination scores came out.

Song Yingying checked the scores, which were similar to what she had estimated before.

She was very happy and called Wen Yijia.

The phone rang for a long time and no one answered. Song Yingying called again, but no one answered. He murmured, "What are you busy with?"

After the college entrance examination, Wen Yijia didn't make a phone call, and Bailing occasionally asked her out to play. Wen Yijia was like disappearing.

While muttering, Bai Ling called, Song Yingying answered, "Hello, Lingling."

"Yang Zijin and I both did well in the exam, how about you and Wen Yijia?" Bai Ling's voice was full of excitement.

Song Yingying listened to her voice and could imagine what a lively face was on the other end of the phone. She thought of the plot in the near future and felt a little nervous, and said, "I did well in the test, Wen Yijia doesn't know, give it to him. Can't get through on the phone."

"He should be fine," Bai Ling said. "He's always been very stable. Basically, he got full marks in the comprehension, and this time he should be no different. At most, if he loses a few points in the language, it's not a problem."

That's what she said, but she hung up the phone and called the head teacher. After asking, she called Yingying and said excitedly, "Wen Yijia did very well in the exam! First in grade!"

Song Yingying laughed: "Isn't it normal for him to take the first test?"

"Haha, I'm too excited." Bai Ling also smiled.

After chatting for a while, the two hung up the phone and made an appointment to meet at school.

When she went to the school to fill in the application form, Song Yingying observed Bailing and found that her expression was a little unnatural, so she knew that Yang Zijin's mother had been looking for her.

Seeing Song Yingying, Bai Ling nodded slightly: "Yingying is here. I came early, I have already filled it out, you can fill it out quickly."

Song Yingying nodded: "Yes."

After filling in her own, she looked around: "Wen Yijia didn't come?"

"Call him." Bai Ling said.

But the phone couldn't get through. Frowning, Yingying texted him: "What are you busy with? Come to the school to fill in the volunteers!"

Unexpectedly, the text message was quickly replied: "I filled it out."

Song Yingying texted him again, but he didn't reply again.

"This man!" she exclaimed.

Bai Ling advised her: "Don't be angry, let's ask Teacher Xu."

Seeing that they were inquiring about the school Wen Yijia applied for, Teacher Xu said, "Oh, it's not convenient for him to come here. His mother came to fill it out for him, and he applied to Agricultural University."

Seeing that he really signed up for the Agricultural University, Song Yingying felt relieved that he did not lie to her. But I heard that he was inconvenient, so I couldn't help but worry: "Mr. Xu, what's wrong with him? Is it his body..."