5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 5: Two bleak male supporting roles 5
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 5: Two bleak male supporting roles 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After a while, the six sons came out.

The bulging cheeks on both sides were obviously eating, not a swollen tongue.

Song Yingying was relieved to see him like this. Curious, what is he eating?

Liu Zi chewed the food in his mouth hard and swallowed hard. Then he wiped his mouth, raised his chin and looked at Song Yingying: "Earthworms will be delivered to you, what are you anxious about? It's not over yet!"

"I'm here to bring you mushrooms." Song Yingying handed out a small bowl, "I picked less today, oh, I'll give you a small bowl."

Liu Zi's expression was a little strange.

It seemed a little stunned, a little confused, and a little unbelieving, and finally turned to alert: "What are you doing?"

Instead of taking the bowl she handed over, he took a step back and looked at her defensively, as if she was not bringing mushrooms, but something poisonous.

Song Yingying was a little confused, what happened to him? Obviously not poisonous, I tasted it yesterday.

Seeing his brows furrowed into a ball, he said coldly, "Are you trying to tease me? Let me tell you, this trick doesn't work anymore, you should take a break as soon as possible!"

"Ah?" Song Yingying was really at a loss, "What are you talking about?"

Liu Zi raised his chin and pointed at the gate of the courtyard: "Go!"

Song Yingying stared.

The six sons looked firm.

"Little Sixth Son, make it clear." Song Yingying took a step forward and picked up his ear, "What's the trick, make it clear."

Liu Zi didn't take two steps away, dodged her hand, and sneered, "Why are you pretending to be stupid?"

There was sarcasm and anger in his eyes.

He just said, how could she be nice to him for no reason? It turned out to be the same as those people, wanting to play him!

When Song Laohuai was still around, he was often bullied by the village children. Later, Song Laohuai was gone, and he was bullied even more severely. Once, he was so angry that he hugged the leg of the person who hit him the hardest and bit him hard.

No matter how they beat him, he would not let go, he thought, if he was beaten to death, he would at least take a bite of their flesh! Then they begged for mercy for the first time, and he realized that it was possible to fight like this.

Since then, he has never lost a fight, and fewer and fewer people dare to provoke him. Of course, no one was friends with him either. Until one day, a child came over and told him that he admired him for fighting and wanted to play with him.

Liu Zi didn't believe it at first, so the child gave him something to eat and often came to talk to him. Gradually, Liu Zi believed him. One day, the man was beaten for playing with him and being rejected by others.

He went to those people to settle accounts. No one can bully his friends.

There were many people on the other side, and he was well prepared. He was beaten all over. Then they burst into laughter and said he was a fool, be nice to him, and he clung to him like a dog. He also said that no one wanted to be friends with him, they were just teasing him.