6-10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 226: The God of Sven Beasts 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 226: The God of Sven Beasts 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"What a coincidence." Zhou Wenjie came to Yingying and said with a slight smile, "Go shopping?"

Yingying nodded: "Yeah." Looking at the things in his hand, "Did you buy the puzzle?"

Zhou Wenjie said: "Be idle and bored, pass the time."

Yingying nodded: "Oh." Then she didn't know what to say.

As soon as she stood in front of him, she was very nervous, her chest was pounding rapidly, and she couldn't speak well.

Zhou Wenjie raised the puzzle in his hand towards her and asked with a smile, "Would you like to buy a few copies? It's very interesting, and it can also exercise your intelligence."

Yingying remembered that he was good at studying and playing games, and was suddenly aroused by fighting spirit.

"I saw a few basic books, which should be suitable for you to play." Zhou Wenjie pointed to the bookstore behind him, "Go in and have a look?"

Yingying didn't come out alone, she also had friends. He turned to look at his friend, intending to ask her if she would go, but before he spoke, he heard Zhou Wenjie's voice behind him: "Are you going too?"

When he talks to other girls, his voice is softer, but also more distant.

Yingying's friend originally planned to go, who would waste the opportunity to meet the handsome guy during the summer vacation? However, without waiting for her to nod, Zhou Wenjie said again: "If you are not interested, there is a cold drink shop next to you, you can wait for us there."

friend:"……"

She looked at Zhou Wenjie and Yingying again, no matter how stupid she was, she felt something.

"Then I'll wait for you at the cold drink shop." After she finished speaking, she turned and left.

His eyes before leaving were sour.

Yingying felt it, and thought to herself, "You misunderstood! I have nothing to do with Zhou Wenjie!"

Although she wanted to have something with Zhou Wenjie, this great **** was very stable, but he didn't show any intention to have anything with her!

However, since she didn't want to go, Yingying didn't think much about it and followed Zhou Wenjie into the bookstore.

Zhou Wenjie picked out a few basic puzzles for her, and Yingying compared them with the ones he was holding, just like primary school students and college students.

However, she is not stubborn, this level is enough for her to play.

"Buzzing."

The phone in her pocket vibrated, Yingying took it out and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Zhou Wenjie asked.

Yingying replied, "My friend has something to do, so let's go first."

Shouldn't she think that she and Zhou Wenjie have something to do, so she left by herself? But, no! She and Zhou Wenjie have nothing!

She's gone, what should I call her?

I feel a little depressed. After leaving the bookstore, he planned to separate from Zhou Wenjie.

"Where to go next?" Zhou Wenjie asked.

Yingying said honestly, "Go home."

Zhou Wenjie wouldn't ask her out to play, what else could she do? Just go home!