18

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 18: Two bleak male supporting roles 18
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 18: Two bleak male supporting roles 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When the boy spoke, he looked straight at Song Qiuyan without blinking.

This silly appearance, but without the slightest lewdness, made Song Yingying wonder, could it be that the male protagonist appeared?

Looking at the youth's clothes, he was wearing clothes made of fine silk and satin, the boots on his feet were embroidered with cloud patterns, and the uppers of the shoes were not stained with soil. At first glance, he was a rich man.

And his appearance, that's not to mention, he is tall and straight, and his facial features are handsome. Song Yingying would not believe him if he said he was not a male protagonist!

"Are you stupid?" Without waiting for Song Yingying to see more, suddenly Liu Zi stepped forward, swung the fan away, and pushed the boy unceremoniously, "Are we like people who can afford this kind of fan? "

It was a folding fan, made delicately and meticulously, and at first glance it was a precious thing. There is also a shiny jade pendant on the handle of the fan. Compared with Song Yingying and her group, to put it bluntly, it is not necessary to buy this fan after selling the three of them!

Therefore, when this young man molested Song Qiuyan and fell into the eyes of Liu Zi, he was very uneasy and kind.

He is twelve years old. You should know, basically.

Although he is closer to Song Yingying, Song Qiuyan is also an older sister who grew up together. She usually takes care of him a lot, but now that he is bullied, he refuses to sit back and ignore it.

"Liu Zi, don't be rude." Song Yingying guessed that the boy was probably the male lead, so she refused to offend him too much, grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Sorry, we are all women. Your fan is for men, not from us." At this moment, Song Qiuyan said with a blushing face. After all, she is the eldest in the group, and this person is still coming for her, so naturally she has to come forward to deal with it, "Please let me go."

The young man listened to her, his voice was gentle and soft, and his eyes became even more crazy: "Yes, is that so?" He didn't move half a step, stared at Song Qiuyan and said, "Yes, but I saw this fan fall from you. of."

The fan belonged to him, even a blind man could see it. He was so speechless, and looked at Song Qiuyan in a daze, which made Song Qiuyan a little annoyed: "It's really not our thing."

He grabbed Song Yingying with one hand and Liu Zi with the other, and walked around him.

"Hey, you, don't go!" Li Mao became anxious when she saw that she was leaving, "I, I don't mean anything else, I didn't mean to abrupt you, don't go!"

Seeing him chasing after him, Song Qiuyan was even more annoyed. She brought her younger brother and sister into the city to play, but met Deng Tuzi, how could she not be annoyed? With a sullen face, he grabbed Song Yingying and Liu Zi and walked away.

But where can you walk past a tall and long-legged boy? I saw Li Mao's long legs take a step, and one step can catch up with her three steps.

Song Qiuyan was anxious and annoyed, but there was nothing he could do. Before she could figure out what to do, Liu Zi suddenly sank his face.

He didn't speak, he just got out of Song Qiuyan's hand, squeezed his fist and punched Li Mao in the face!

This punch was violent, ruthless and fast, and Li Mao was unable to guard against it, and was hit in the chin all of a sudden! Immediately, "Ouch", clutching his chin, he stopped.