2

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 117: The haters of women's clothing 2
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 117: The haters of women's clothing 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
But she didn't say it.

She held back.

If she wants to make a good impression on Yin Zhuo and ask him to take her back to the Palace of Innocent Love, she can't reveal his man - he is dressed so delicately and goes shopping, not to let others reveal that he is actually a man.

"Will you be nice to me?" She looked up at him and asked seriously.

Yin Zhuo was stunned for a moment, looking at the little girl's delicate face, she didn't know how to answer her for a while.

He used to pick up lonely women and bring them back, but without exception, they were all very grateful: "Thank you, Miss!"

Others knelt down and kowtowed to him, wanting to repay him like a bull or a horse.

Looking at Song Yingying again, there was no gratitude on her face at all, she was very calm, and seemed to say, if you can't be nice to me, I won't go back with you. He couldn't help but find it funny.

"How do you want me to be nice to you?" he asked, straightening up and looking at her condescendingly.

Song Yingying said: "I can do things for you, the kind that I can do. If I can't, I can learn. But you can't beat me, scold me, or enslave me."

Yin Zhuo was even more surprised, her eyes shifted slightly, and she glanced at her coarse cloth clothes, which were piled with patches.

Looking at the dress, she doesn't look like a woman from a rich family. But this calmness is different from that of ordinary women.

He couldn't help asking: "Have you read books?"

"I know a few words." Song Yingying replied humbly.

Yin Zhuo was more satisfied with her and raised his hand to her: "Get up, I bought you."

"Did my sister promise me?" Song Yingying stood up and found that he was much taller than she looked. She barely reached his jaw, and when he stood up, the flaw just now was covered. She looks like a tall beauty.

Yin Zhuo nodded: "As long as you don't betray me, what do you want, what I will give you." Having said this, his expression became cold, "I hate people who betray me the most. Remember, I would rather die than not betray me."

Song Yingying remembered that in the plot, the female disciples who betrayed him in the Heartless Palace all ended badly. It can be said that you can't ask for death, and you can't ask for death.

"Yeah." Song Yingying nodded, "If you don't betray me, I won't betray you either."

Yin Zhuo was stunned for a moment, then laughed softly.

His voice is neutral, and when he laughs, he speaks a little lower than usual, with an indescribable magnetism that makes one's ears numb.

"Very well," he said. "Just stay with me."

As for the old father she was going to bury, Yin Zhuo directly took out a small piece of broken silver and swept his eyes to the side: "You, come here."

The man originally came to see him, but when he called him, he immediately ran over: "Beauty, what do you want to tell me?"

"You take care of his funeral." Yin Zhuo threw the silver into his arms, "Don't perfunctory me, or Jingyun Villa will never end with you."

When the man heard that he was from Jingyun Villa, he immediately solemnly said, "Yes, the little one must do it."

Yin Zhuo left with Song Yingying.