11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 126: Male haters of women's clothing 11
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 126: Male haters of women's clothing 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yin Zhuo wanted to use the little girl in his hand as a shield countless times, let her get darts and stabbed a few times with swords, so that she would know the consequences of betraying him!

He treats her so well, but she runs away when she sees danger, literally throwing his heart on the ground and stepping on it! He has never been so nice to others, and he was betrayed face to face just once!

He couldn't tell if there was more anger or more hatred. He held her tightly in his hands, trying to push her out again and again, but he was like being caught in a gu, and he was reluctant to bear it again and again. In the end, I just told her to be frightened, roll on the ground a few times, and suffer a little.

Because the other party was chasing after him, Yin Zhuo had another burden in his hand, and he couldn't help but feel helpless when fighting. He refused to lose Song Yingying again, so he became more and more embarrassed. When Song Yingying finally didn't dodge and was slashed on her arm by the opponent's sword, and blood poured out, Yin Zhuo stopped fighting and ran away with her.

The opponent followed closely.

After running out for an unknown distance, Yin Zhuo finally got rid of the other party. He looked around at the scenery, and some did not know where he came to. Seeing that it was getting dark again, he forced himself to be exhausted and searched for a foothold.

Finally, he found a hut that no one had been to for a long time. It was a place for hunters to rest when they entered the mountain. Because it had not been repaired for a long time, several holes were broken in the roof and the walls were leaking. But there was a bed to sleep on anyway, he sat on the bed with his buttocks, and then threw Song Yingying on the ground.

A gust of wind popped between her fingers, unraveling her acupuncture point.

Song Yingying glared at him immediately, then lowered her head and looked at her blood-stained left arm with distress. That sword really hurts! Half of the sleeves are dyed red, and I don't know how much blood has been shed? He didn't stop her bleeding either!

"Do you know it hurts?" Yin Zhuo looked at her coldly and said, "You dare to betray me, this is a small punishment for you!"

Song Yingying couldn't go down and tore her sleeves ruthlessly. When she was hesitating and struggling, she heard his words and raised her head in anger: "Are you stupid? When did I betray you? I said I didn't know you because I was afraid they would catch me. , cause you trouble! I ran away, and I can still see the opportunity to help you!"

"No trust at all!" she said angrily.

He never thought that he would actually think that she really wanted to run away and leave him alone. After getting along for so long, doesn't he know her at all? Is she that kind of person in his eyes?

Hearing her words, Yin Zhuo's pupils shrank, and his fingers under his sleeves curled up, but there was nothing strange on his face, and he still said coldly, "You don't have to argue!"

"Sophistry of your size!" Song Yingying yelled at him, "Forget it! You used to pick on me in front of the owner of the village, have I ever dismantled you? When was it that I didn't cooperate with you? In a word, you took it seriously right away, you were just—"

Calling him a pig is an insult to a pig!

"You're stupid!" Song Yingying couldn't help yelling at him again, "Is there any medicine for golden sore? Give it to me! I'm going to bleed to death!"