Little black belly 1-5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 194: black belly boy 1
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 194: black belly boy 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yingying looked around.

This is an extremely narrow space, like a cave, and the walls are made of uneven rocks.

In front of her is a huge black cauldron, and a red flame is burning under the black cauldron. She was sitting cross-legged by the flames, holding a very strange grass in her hand.

His eyes were fixed, falling on the red flame, and I saw a little orange light jumping in the depths of the flame, which was difficult to detect. He hurriedly used his spiritual power to wrap the orange light and take it out.

The red flame swayed, and then burned steadily again.

Yingying took out a small bottle from the storage bag, put the orange light in it, and then heaved a sigh of relief.

That's it, there will be no fryer incidents.

This time, she crossed into a world with an immortal background. The character she passed through was a simple and shy girl who was adopted by a Fu Xiu since she was a child.

The girl has no talent in Fu Dao, but has an unusual talent for alchemy, so Fu Xiu did his best to train her to learn alchemy.

Once, Fu Xiu was injured outside, and he needed a medicinal herb called "Yu Lingcao" as an introduction. But this herb is very precious, and they are too poor to buy it. It happened that Danzong was going to hold a grand event once every five hundred years. The top 100 would be rewarded, and the top three would be rewarded with "Jade Lingcao".

So, the girl who had never traveled far left the house and went to Danzong to participate in the grand event.

This time, countless alchemists from all over the world, including the heroine, were gathered at this event. But the heroine does not show people her original appearance. She has a unique magic weapon that can make herself appear as a man without being noticed by others.

Many girls admired "him", and so did the original owner, but seeing the original owner's round face and fat hands, the heroine said a few words to her alone, which caused the original owner to be jealous of many girls.

One of the girls had some connections in the alchemy sect, so that people played tricks on the fire of alchemy, and wanted to show the original owner some color. The original owner didn't notice that there was a problem with the fire, and when he blew the furnace, not only did the alchemy fail, but his face was also injured.

After she came out, she was ridiculed by the culprit and a few little sisters together. The original owner was embarrassed and angry. At this time, the heroine appeared, scolded the others, and then gave the original owner a precious Rong Rong Pill to restore her wounded appearance. usual.

The original owner was very grateful to "him" and silently fell in love with "him". Sad that she didn't win the award, she hurried home. Fu Xiu had no medicinal herbs to heal his wounds, and died soon after. After the original owner buried Fu Xiu, he packed his bags and went to find "him".

She has become stronger and wiser, she has avoided many obstacles along the way, and has also refined a lot of precious medicinal pills. She intends to give these medicinal pills to "him" and follow him.

She found "him" and followed "him" as she wished. Just when she became more affectionate, she found that "he" was actually her!

She was hit hard and couldn't accept this. She resented the heroine for cheating on her feelings. Since then, she has been blackened, complained about the heroine, fought against the heroine everywhere, and became the No. 1 villain.