16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 16: Two bleak male supporting roles 16
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 16: Two bleak male supporting roles 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The village chief's daughter-in-law did not expect that her daughter would pick out a bowl of chicken and give it to Liu Zi.

She didn't even notice it.

"Where's your sister-in-law?" After washing her hands, the village chief's daughter-in-law turned around and came back to serve meat for the children, but she couldn't see her daughter, so she asked the little grandchildren who were playing in the yard.

The little grandchildren said they didn't know. The village chief's daughter-in-law didn't think much about it, closed the door, and served meat to the children.

At this time, the Sixth Family.

Looking at Song Qiuyan with a bowl of meat in his hand, Liu Zi frowned slightly: "I won't eat it, you take it back."

He knew that the village chief's daughter-in-law would definitely cook delicious food in private, and he was not surprised. But what puzzled him was why Song Qiuyan sent it to him?

"My father asked me to bring it, you can eat it." Song Qiuyan smiled and handed over the bowl, and seeing that he didn't accept it, she walked around him and walked into the house: "Quickly get a bowl, I'll dump the meat, the bowl still needs to be Take it back."

Seeing her like this, Liu Zi thought to herself, how could this person be like Yingying, can't understand Hao Lai's face? But he was already at the limit for Song Yingying alone, and asked the second person to walk around his house, flip through this to see that, he would never agree.

"I won't eat it!" He ran to the door of the house and reached out to stop Song Qiuyan from entering, "I know, this is not what the village chief uncle meant, I won't eat it, you can take it back!"

Song Qiuyan couldn't help but stay for a while.

She didn't expect to be rejected. She originally thought that younger brother Liuzi had never eaten anything good, and he would be very happy if she brought it to him. Maybe, he will be shy, but she won't laugh at him, so he will eventually accept it.

She did not expect that he was so sensitive that he would not eat it.

Seeing the six sons with a face of rejection, Song Qiuyan felt a little helpless. Although she is older, she is only eleven years old after all, she is still a child.

After thinking about it, she coaxed and persuaded: "You eat it, it was really sent by my father. It's delicious. It's stewed with dried mushrooms. It's fragrant."

Six sons do not eat this set.

In the past, he might be shaken. But when Song Yingying coaxed him to eat, she ate while talking, and put on various expressions of enjoyment, which made people feel greedy when they saw it. Seeing him not eating, he would force things into his mouth.

Song Qiuyan's gentle style, how could he make him submit?

Unmoved, he refused sternly: "I won't eat it! Take it back!"

Song Qiuyan was very helpless. She has brought it out, how can she bring it back? Are you going to be scolded? However, if she was eating secretly outside alone, she couldn't do it.

After thinking about it, she said, "Just eat it, or I will be scolded."

She softened her expression and begged him for help.

In this situation, most people are embarrassed to refuse. But Liu Zi was someone who had seen the big battle of "I beg you", and Song Qiuyan's soft attitude didn't make him feel very much.