16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 209: Little black belly 16
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 209: Little black belly 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hua Yu slowly leaned over.

Seeing her eyes wide open, she looked at him without blinking.

Her eyes were full of stars, bright, bright, clear, and beautiful.

It scorched his cold and dark heart deeply.

He seemed to hear the sound of "zizi", and a big hole was burned in his heart. It was painful, very painful, but it made almost every pore of him stretch out.

It was an exhilarating pain.

He raised his hand and covered her eyes gently, finally no longer restrained, and bowed his head to kiss her.

There were two surprised gazes from the side, and he turned his head sharply, and his eyes were as sharp as a sword. Immediately, the two surprised gazes shrank, and then moved away.

Then he turned his head, lowered his head, and gently kissed her lips.

Score at the touch of a button.

"Yingying." He hugged her and called her name softly, "We are Taoist companions."

After speaking, he hugged her a little tighter: "I put you in the bottom of my heart, you are unique, only you are on the top of my heart, and I will treat you unreservedly in the future."

Yingying had not recovered from the kiss just now, when she heard his almost pious voice.

Immediately, I felt a little ashamed. It was as if he only loved her soul and she only loved his body.

She is not innocent at all.

"Will you do the same to me?" she heard him ask softly.

His voice was extremely light and gentle, but perhaps because his eyes were covered, his voice seemed a little unspeakable, making her scalp numb.

It was as if there was a giant beast staring at her in the dark, and if she didn't agree with it, it would swallow her in one bite.

"Yes." Yingying waved off the strange feeling, replied firmly, raised her arm, and touched his hand covering her eyes.

She couldn't push him away, he still covered her eyes, lowered his head and pecked her lips, murmuring, "I'm so happy."

The warm breath on her face made the skin on Yingying's cheeks become crisp, and her heart was also a little crisp.

Regardless of the fact that her eyes were still covered, she hooked his hands around his neck and pulled it down.

She has liked him for a long time!

It was he who wanted to be her Taoist companion! It was he who took the initiative to kiss her! She took it for granted that he liked her too!

And people who like each other are not so close!

Hua Yu lowered her head and was kissed by the only one in her heart.

He felt her initiative. She took the initiative to get close to him, demanding it strongly and clearly.

He was happy. It was like exploding the stars in the sky.

She wanted him too, not only he wanted her.

He hugged her gently. I thought to myself, what a beautiful day today. There won't be a better day in his life.

On this day, he picked up the Nirvana Red Lotus, which is no longer an ordinary physical training, but can go longer and farther with her.