23

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 55: Male in a wheelchair 23
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 55: Male in a wheelchair 23
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The situation is better than expected. Seeing Song Yingying with a guilty face and almost crying, Situ Jun thought to himself.

He thought she didn't feel anything for him at all. Now it seems that it is not.

She would be jealous and show such a helpless side in front of him. She was a little enlightened, but she didn't know it herself.

It's okay, take your time. he said to himself. He has time and patience.

"Someone." He pushed the wheelchair to go out. "Bring me some melon and fruit snacks."

When the servant responded, he turned back and said with a smile, "Okay, it's not a big deal, don't take it to heart. Sit down and let's talk."

Song Yingying said nothing to him. She doesn't want to tell him anything now. I can't wait to knock his head off, wash his brain, and tell him to forget about her.

The system's voice suddenly came to mind: "Bao'er, why are you so sure that you won't like him?"

Song Yingying was taken aback.

"What did he do to make you prejudiced against him, and you are sure that you will never like him in this life, let alone be with him?" The system asked again.

Song Yingying was even more stunned.

Then the system did not make a sound.

Instead, Situ Jun poured a cup of tea and handed it to her, and asked, "Have you had any difficulties with your studies recently?"

She learns quickly and can already recognize many words, so Situ Jun taught her to read and let her write articles. Not every day, but once every three or five days to review her homework.

Song Yingying calmed down and said, "Fortunately, there are some minor difficulties, but I will hand in the task on time."

"Well, you must be careful, there can be no typos, and the interpretation must be understood, otherwise I will have to beat the palm of my hand." Situ Jun said solemnly.

He missed the feeling of hitting her palm very much. But since her apprenticeship to now, he has only beat her twice. Moreover, he was very strict and unforgiving, so he reluctantly beat her.

Situ Jun sometimes feels that he is a bit mean. I used to feel ashamed, but now I am calm. Despicable is despicable! Anyway, he doesn't even want his face now!

Can be with Yingying, what are those? !

After a while, the servants brought melon and fruit snacks.

Situ Jun asked Song Yingying to eat and play, and he also took a pear and slowly peeled it: "What is Yingying's plan in the future? When the three-year contract arrives, where do you plan to go? What do you plan to do for a living? Have you ever thought about what kind of person to marry? What kind of life do you like to live?"

Song Yingying was dumbfounded by his question.

She intends to end the mission early and move on to the next mission.

"I didn't think about it." She shook her head casually.

Her life plan is not here.

"Think about it now," he said slowly, "the earlier you think about this, the earlier you can understand the direction, what to learn, what to do, and what to prepare, you can make plans ahead of time. It's better than looking at the time. It's good to be at a loss and be at a loss, right?"