13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 13: Two bleak male supporting roles 13
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 13: Two bleak male supporting roles 13
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
A group of boys dominated by stones, connected in a string, were brought over by the six boys.

One by one, like quails, stood shrinking in front of Second Brother Song.

"We didn't mean to!"

"We wanted to hit him!"

A group of people pointed to Liu Zi and defended themselves.

They didn't want to hit Song Yingying at first, and they told her to go away, because she had to join in. Now that they have been beaten, how can you blame them?

Second brother Song raised his eyebrows, did not speak, and looked at his little sister.

He promised her that he was only here to help her scare people.

Song Yingying stood up and looked at them: "I was walking on the road with the sixth son, and I didn't call you, right? You hit people first, didn't you?"

When a group of boys heard it, they didn't care: "So what?"

Doesn't this look fresh when Liu Zi was washed cleanly? I didn't fight for a while, I forgot the taste of being bitten, and my hands were itchy for a while.

"The sixth son didn't recruit you, but you found fault with him and beat him, you should apologize to him!" Song Yingying said.

A group of children are not happy. Why?

This ominous man, they beat him to do justice for the heavens and to eliminate harm for the people! Why are you apologizing?

But second brother Song stood on the side, tall and big, and seemed to be very deterrent. They pondered, if they didn't apologize, would Second Brother Song go to their house to file a complaint?

Thinking about the taste of fried pork with bamboo sticks, several children lowered their heads reluctantly.

"I'm sorry." The sparse voice sounded, showing no sincerity.

Six sons looked at them coldly, eyes full of anger. But he couldn't speak, so he didn't speak, Song Yingying said casually. In short, they broke Yingying's head, and he won't give up until they beat them!

"You should also apologize to me. Although you didn't hit me, I broke my head, and it has something to do with you." Song Yingying added, "I went to fight, but I didn't hit you. You caused me to break my head. Saying 'I'm sorry' won't hurt, right?"

A group of children thought about it, and they didn't suffer. She did pull up, not hit them.

Moreover, she is a girl, and it's not good to say it when they break her head.

Seeing that Song Yingying's clothes were sorted and her hair was re-combed, she didn't look embarrassed, but she felt a little strange.

Usually they fight with people, if they want to sue, they will make themselves as miserable as possible, so as to make it difficult for the other party. Song Yingying had already cleaned it up, it was not like she was looking for revenge.

Recalling that she tried to persuade them softly at first, and didn't want to conflict with them. Later, after seeing that a group of them were fighting six children, they rushed over to fight, and felt very sorry for her.

"I'm sorry." This time the apology was more sincere.

Song Yingying was very satisfied. She nodded slightly and said, "Why do you beat Liu Zi? Can you stop beating him in the future? He is very pitiful, he has no father or mother, and he can't even get enough to eat. Look at him, he is thin and short. Who of you looked like this when you were eight years old? He is so pitiful, and you still bully him."