29

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 29: Two bleak male supporting roles 29
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 29: Two bleak male supporting roles 29
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the cold winter and twelfth lunar month, the two of them stood foolishly in the wind for a long time, and finally ended with Song Yingying sniffing her nose.

Song Yingying felt a little annoyed when she realized that she had stared at him for so long. Not mad at him, but mad at himself. As if he had never seen the world before, he stared at a little brat for a long time.

However, looking at Liu Zi's appearance, he felt that the word "little kid" was a test of conscience.

He is not only a bit taller than her now, but because he has gained more experience with Li Mao, there is a bit of calm and intelligence in his eyebrows. But it's hard to find.

No matter how you look at it, he's not a kid anymore.

Song Yingying felt a little uncomfortable, she snorted and turned her head to go home.

Liu Zi felt that she was angry. However, this time, he intuited that she was not angry with him. Sometimes, it was so wonderful that he knew she was shy without her having to say it or being taught. My heart is as sweet as drinking honey!

As he entered the house, he had a smile on his face.

Everyone looked at Song Yingying, who was not comfortable, and knew that the two children were enlightened. After teasing Song Yingying, seeing that she didn't have the sharp teeth and sharp mouth as before, but threw her hands back to the house, the whole family laughed, and the six sons followed.

Song Yingying didn't feel awkward for long.

She's not a hoot. Don't you just stare at the boy and stare blankly? What's so amazing? Besides, he is no longer the little brat he used to be. He is taller and more handsome now. Why did she look at him?

Thinking of this, she calmed down. When he saw Liu Zi again, he acted very naturally. Sometimes when I see him being caught, I don't hide, I just look at him openly.

Then the two have a new game - see who turns their heads first.

Song Yingying believed that she was two years older than him, so she refused to lose to him, and stared at him every time. At first, Liu Zi was embarrassed by her straightforward eyes and turned her head away. However, after more times, he refused and began to look back at her.

Not only looked, he also came over, stood in front of her with his head down, staring at her without blinking!

He was born well since he was a child, and now he is even more handsome and handsome. When he pursed his lips and looked at people, his expression showed a bit of domineering and ruthlessness. That kind of aggressive gaze was something Song Yingying could not learn, and soon he could not bear it. He was defeated, turned his head blushing and ran away.

Liu Zi showed a thoughtful expression behind her.

On this day, it snowed at night.

When I woke up in the morning, I saw thick snow on the edge of the window, and the door of the house was blocked. Liu Zi put on his clothes, took a broom and went out the door.

After Mrs. Song got up, she saw a clean road in her yard, and a long clean road on the road outside. She couldn't help but sigh, her family is not such a diligent person, don't think it must be the sixth son.

Looking into the yard next door, Liu Zi was nowhere to be seen. She brought the steamed buns and buns and walked to the kitchen.

After a while, footsteps came from outside. Immediately afterwards, the sound of water pouring from the tank was heard.