13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 128:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 128:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I and the two sons of Zhujian Villa, who looks good?" Yin Zhuo stopped Song Yingying and asked her.

Song Yingying looked at him and said without thinking, "You look good."

Although he can get a 7 when he is dressed in men's clothes, but 7 is also very handsome. The skin color is not comparable, the size is not comparable, and the demeanor is not comparable.

"Then you are still looking for them?" Yin Zhuo raised his brows.

Song Yingying couldn't help but paused, and then looked at him twice before she realized, what did he mean, just tell her to look at him? After all, he is also a man!

"Oh!" Song Yingying said a little embarrassedly, "I forgot, you are also a man."

Too familiar! Moreover, when we first met, he always dressed in women's clothes, and she called him sister every day. Over time, the gender boundaries became blurred.

"However, you won't like me." Song Yingying quickly looked for help, "I think you are useless! I don't feel it!"

Only a heterosexual little brother will have a bit of hormones when they get along! Although it may not develop into a relationship, if there is a little shyness and a little throbbing, it is very beautiful and very healing!

Song Yingying went for that. She wants to get back the feeling of getting along with normal boys and rekindle her yearning for love.

"How do you know that I won't like you?" He suddenly leaned over slightly, raised her chin with a folding fan, and approached her and said, "I just wear women's clothes, not a woman."

Suddenly getting close, the elegant taste of his body spread a little, with a bit of scorching heat, making Song Yingying stunned for a while. She opened her eyes involuntarily and looked at the face that was suddenly approaching.

She always gave him a 7 for menswear, thinking that he was more than elegant but not handsome enough.

It's not appropriate to say that he is handsome. She just thinks that boys are cute when they are rough. The reckless, rude, stupid, annoying and cute looks are more poking at her. And Yin Zhuo, who has always been a boy who pays attention to manners, doesn't really poke at her.

Now he suddenly took a threatening gesture, which made her a little confused. Looking at his oppressive eyes again, he suddenly felt that he had become a little strange.

Well, that's a 7.5.

"Oh." She nodded, "I see, you are a man."

Her face was a little hot, she lowered her eyes uncomfortably, and pushed away his fan against her chin: "I'll remember it in the future."

He is a man, and she still has to keep this in mind at all times. She can't forget it just because he is polite and polite.

It was rare for Yin Zhuo to discover that she actually blushed! Raised his brows with rarity, and leaned closer: "Why are you blushing?"

Song Yingying's face suddenly turned red!

"Who's blushing?" She raised her head angrily, glared at him and said, "Isn't it mad at you? Do you know how vulgar it is to use a fan to pick a girl's chin?"

It's super embarrassing, okay?

Now it's not like that in romance, okay? Only Dengzi, dandy, and cannon fodder would molest girls like this, and then be smashed into scum by the protagonist of the hero saving beauty!