21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 53: Male in a wheelchair 21
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 53: Male in a wheelchair 21
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Situ Jun begged to see King Xiao.

Xiao Wang is a very handsome man. As the male protagonist in the book, his appearance is NO.1 that cannot be questioned. And since marrying Ning Xinhe, he has been asked not to wear a mask, and this handsome face can be seen again.

At this moment, this rather handsome face is full of indifference: "Why are you here?"

For a man who once coveted him and coaxed her to run away, King Xiao was very unfavorable.

"I have a problem that is quite embarrassing, and I still can't think of a solution. I heard that King Xiao is extremely intelligent and has unparalleled strategy, so I came to ask King Xiao for an idea." Situ Jun said.

Suddenly being flattered, Wang Xiao paused before saying, "You say it."

"There is a maid in my house, she is lively, cute, smart, and very kind. I want to marry her as a wife, but the world will not allow her." Situ Jun said, "I wonder if King Xiao has a good idea and ask me to marry her justifiably. she?"

When Xiao Wang heard that he was going to marry a maid, surprise crossed his eyes, and then he laughed softly: "You don't think the same as I think."

Situ Jun didn't ask him what he thought of himself, but looked at him with pleading eyes: "Please, King Xiao."

King Xiao rejected him: "This king doesn't have any good ideas about this. I want to save face, but there is no such good thing. You can go back."

Situ Jun did not leave.

Holding the armrest of the wheelchair tightly, he looked up at the tall King Xiao: "Since King Xiao doesn't have any good ideas, then I'll go and ask Princess Xiao. Princess Xiao also has a high chest, and women are not allowed to be men. I'm going to beg her, maybe she has an idea."

"Bold!" Xiao Wang was furious, walked to Situ Jun in two steps, bent over and grabbed his collar, "I don't care about you about the elopement, you still dare to come to my mansion? Let me know in private. I saw her-"

"Don't dare to offend King Xiao." Situ Jun, who was grabbed by the collar, was calm and didn't even resist, he looked up at King Xiao who was a little closer to him, "So, I'll first come to ask His Highness King Xiao, listen to His Highness King Xiao first. I had no idea, so I had to go to Princess Xiao for help."

Xiao Wang smiled angrily: "You threaten me?"

"Don't dare." Situ Jun said, "It's just that, I think, His Royal Highness King Xiao and Princess Xiao owe me something."

Having said that, he lowered his eyes and lightly beat his unconscious legs: "After all, my legs were broken for Princess Xiao."

Before, when Yingying was coaxing him, she said something: "You lost your leg for your friend, you didn't repay the favor, you didn't entangle yourself, but instead you huddled up by yourself and didn't want to cause trouble for the other party, this is not kind enough. ?"

If what he did in the past is called kindness. So, now that he is in a difficult situation and needs help, don't be kind!

"No one asked you to save her!" Xiao Wang said angrily.

Situ Jun was not angry, and nodded in agreement: "Yes, no one told me to go, I had to go." The conversation changed, "I don't want to come to Xiao Wang's mansion every day to stalk and maim myself. things bother you."