12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 97: The handsome fat man with 12
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 97: The handsome fat man with 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying's favorite school is Agricultural University. The person she admires most is the father of rice, and she wants to follow in his footsteps and sway her youth and blood.

But this is not her real world, she is doing tasks, and everything is prioritized. If Wen Yijia's favorite school is another school, she'd better be admitted to the same university. If you can't get in, it's best to be in the same city.

Wen Yijia didn't answer her, but instead asked, "How about you?"

Song Yingying was stunned for a while, but he didn't expect him to ask her in turn, hesitated, and said, "University of Agriculture."

"Why do you want to go to Agricultural University?" Wen Yijia's voice was a little curious, and a gentle light flashed in her clear eyes.

Song Yingying didn't know what to do, so she was a little shy. She lowered her eyes a little embarrassedly, and while playing with her pen, she told him the reason why she wanted to go to Agricultural University.

Wen Yijia chatted with her for a while about the choice of major. Song Yingying found that he had a wide range of knowledge. She thought that he also wanted to choose this major, so she couldn't help being a little excited.

Although this is not the real world, but to her, it is no different from the real world. If you can go to your favorite school and choose your favorite major, of course it's the best!

She couldn't help but ask, "What about you? You haven't said which school you plan to go to?"

Looking at her bright eyes, which were sparkling with anticipation that people couldn't ignore, Wen Yijia stood up: "it's getting late, it's time for us to go home."

"Hello." Song Yingying's eyes widened and she took his arm, "You haven't said it yet! Which school are you going to go to? I've already said it, and so have you!"

Wen Yijia lowered her eyes and looked at her hand on his arm. Her fingers were so slender, and his arms were white and fat. The smile on his face disappeared, and he said lightly, "I don't want to say it, can I?"

Song Yingying was stunned.

He didn't want to say, of course. He didn't have to answer her.

He didn't say it either, as long as she said it, he would definitely say it.

But aren't they friends? Ask what happened?

She had never seen him look so cold, and she was a little helpless for a while. Seeing him staring at his hand again, thinking he was angry with her for pulling him, she hurriedly retracted her hand.

Just when she was stunned, Wen Yijia turned around and left.

The bloated body does not walk fast, but has no intention to stop and wait for others. Song Yingying stood there, neither chasing nor not chasing.

Chase? She didn't do anything wrong. He left her for no reason and wanted her to chase him?

Not chasing? They came together after all.

Seeing his back as he walked farther and farther, Song Yingying became a little angry: "What happened to him? Suddenly angry."

She just asked him which university he planned to go to, and she didn't say anything if she didn't say anything. As for being angry?

Thinking like this, I felt a little aggrieved: "It's inexplicable!"

I sat back and angrily took out a set of questions, intending to brush a few questions.