17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 80:
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 80:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mohai didn't want to strip her.

What's the use of a scarf that doesn't speak? If he really wants a scarf, all the minks in the Devil's City will line up to make a scarf for him.

He just wanted to scare her, tell her to remember who she is, and don't run with others casually.

These days, he has been looking for her in a hurry, without stopping for a moment, his mind is full of the miserable appearance of her after being subjected to this and that. Especially when her breath disappeared, he thought she had been cut open, his heart stopped for a moment, and he almost fell from the sky. It's better for her to be around other people's necks, squeaking with joy!

Seeing that she not only didn't beg for mercy, but instead told him to strip her, Mohai just thought she was frightened and couldn't speak incoherently. She grabbed her neck, shook it a few times, and said coldly: "As long as you beg this seat, this seat will not care about you this time!"

When Song Yingying heard this, not only did she straighten her chest, she even raised her waist: "Peel it! Peel it if you want!"

She is fearless!

Even if he really regarded her as a subordinate, if he disrespected him, he would deal with her majestically!

It turns out that he also has feelings for her and doesn't want to deal with her!

Pretending to be like the real thing, hum!

Mohai looked at the little mink demon with wet fur in his hand and frowned: "The two human monks poisoned you and made you stupid?"

Saying that, he separated a ray of magic energy, entered her body, and swam around.

"There is no toxin left." The result of the health check made Mohai very puzzled. Two fingers carefully groped Song Yingying's head, not letting go of a single hair. "Could it be that when you passed through the space crack, you were squeezed stupid?"

Otherwise, how could she clamor for him to be skinned?

The little mink is stupid. Realizing this, Mohai's mood suddenly became complicated. His cute little sable demon, a little sable demon who can chat, and a smart little sable demon who can build a playground, become stupid!

"You're stupid!" Song Yingying was so angry that he vomited blood, struggling to break free from his hand, "Let me go! I won't play with you!"

So annoying! She actually said she was stupid!

He is going to be born alone! If she wants to develop him as a boyfriend in the future, she is a pig!

Mohai was worried that his little Diao Yao had become stupid for some inexplicable reason, so he forgot to peel her, holding her in his hand, worried and angry: "Diao Diao, this seat will definitely avenge you, You're not going to be stupid for nothing."

Song Yingying just didn't have the strength to complain.

Covering his face with one paw, he was ashamed that he once liked him and thought he was handsome.

God, this is a big fool!

"Hurry up and release my imprisonment." She said weakly, "Anyway, I am also a dignified demon, and if I am bullied by people who are not as good as me, I will die!"

Mohai thought she was stupid. What if you were bullied? Just bully it back! If you are really bullied and can't go back, call him to come, he is a dignified devil, who can't beat him?