26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 111: The handsome fat man with 26
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 111: The handsome fat man with 26
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Feeling the warm liquid falling into her clothes, Song Yingying's body stiffened even more.

"Hey." She froze and said, "I am the one who was hurt, why are you crying?"

Really, is it unreasonable? It's obvious that he has been bullying people all the time, she just said a few cold words, he can't stand it anymore?

Wen Yijia hugged her tightly, as if afraid that she would see him cry, and refused to raise her head. She pushed him, and he hugged him even tighter.

Song Yingying felt that he was trying to restrain himself and wanted to be less embarrassing, but the sobbing was so obvious that it was impossible to ignore. She couldn't help him, so she said helplessly: "How are you? What happened to me? Don't you cry?"

Although it is very secluded, no one passes by. But what if? What if anyone sees it? People won't think that she made a boy cry, and looking at her and his posture, they will only think that the boy secretly kissed her neck.

Thinking of this, her face became hot and she pushed him hard: "Okay! You're up!"

He still didn't let her go, buried his face in her neck, and the tears were so turbulent that Song Yingying felt that her clothes were wet. His voice was full of regret: "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's my fault. Don't leave me."

Song Yingying's heart seemed to be lightly pierced by something when she heard him like this.

He is the person she likes, and seeing him like this makes her feel uncomfortable. However, it wasn't that she was making trouble unreasonably.

"What do you want?" she said, "you refused to see me at the beginning, and I expressed anger, but you still refused to see me, just like me, you know how chilling you are? No apology or explanation! Since you thought you were right, don't come to me now!"

He doesn't! Not only came to her, but also confessed to her!

"Shameless!" she couldn't help scolding, kicking him again.

"I want to say sorry to you in person." He finally raised his head from her shoulders, the corners of his eyes were red, "Like this. In this way, I'm sorry to you."

Song Yingying suddenly became angry: "What do you mean? Are you handsome? You mean, I despise your former appearance? Wen Yijia, speak with conscience. When have I ever despised your former appearance?"

"It's me who hates how I used to be," he whispered. "I hate it very much. Ever since I fell in love with you, I hate myself for being ugly and bloated every day."

Song Yingying was startled.

"I know you don't despise me. But I despise myself. I'm not worthy of you like that."

He thought so in the bottom of his heart.

He didn't even dare to say he liked it.

Even, he often feels disgusted. The family's reputation is not good, he is ugly, what qualifications does he have to like her? Sometimes I have a dream, and when I wake up, I feel so sick that I can't sleep in the middle of the night.

His self-loathing tone made Song Yingying startled, even forgetting to be angry. She never thought that his inner world was like this.

"I never thought you would despise me, because you are so good." He lowered his eyes, didn't look at her, and said in a low voice, "You are so good, I can't bear to let you be wronged."