The God of Sven Beasts 1-5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 221: The God of Sven Beasts 1
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 221: The God of Sven Beasts 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Friday.

As soon as the get out of class bell rang, the classmates stood up cheering, picked up their already packed schoolbags and walked out.

Tomorrow is the weekend, and everyone is very happy.

Zhou Wenjie said goodbye to the front and back desks with a smile, and stuffed the books he was going to read on the weekend into his schoolbag. After more than half of the people in the classroom had left, he stood up, picked up the schoolbag diagonally, and walked out with his hands in his pockets.

As soon as I came downstairs, I was blocked by a girl with thick eyeshadow.

The smile on his face narrowed slightly.

"Zhou Wenjie!" In front of him, the girl dressed in her personality raised her head high, her eyes with long eyeliner showed nervousness, looked at him and said loudly: "I like you! Are you my boyfriend?"

As he spoke, his hand painted with black nail polish patted a love letter on his shoulder.

Zhou Wenjie took a half step back, making her take a moment.

The girl was stunned for a moment, seeing that the love letter was about to fall, but she saw Zhou Wenjie deftly scoop it up, held the love letter in his hand, and handed it back to her: "Thank you, but I don't have this idea at the moment."

The girl didn't answer, looked up at him and said, "You don't have this idea at the moment? That is, you will have it in the future? Then when will you have it?"

Zhou Wenjie pursed his lips slightly.

Behind the black-rimmed glasses, there was impatience in the seemingly gentle eyes.

He has been receiving love letters from girls since the third grade of elementary school, and most of the time he politely rejects them. But this made him a little impatient.

Such a person who does not study hard, indulges in fun all day long, has no goals, and has no direction, what qualifications does he have to chase him?

"It's none of your business." Zhou Wenjie bent down and placed the love letter on the steps, then turned to leave.

As soon as he turned around, his eyes met a girl not far away.

It's a girl in a school uniform with a high ponytail. The face was cleansed and the skin looked white and red. With a backpack on her back, she looks cute and cute, no different from most girls.

However, her eyes were bright and very clear, which made her look different from ordinary girls.

She looked at him, her eyes widened slightly, as if she saw something terrifying. After looking at him for a while, she turned her head and ran away!

Zhou Wenjie was stunned.

Is he some kind of beast? There are still girls who would be scared away by him?

Inexplicably, he glanced back, wondering if there was something scary behind him that scared her?

However no. Only the girl whose confession failed, her face flushed red, and she looked at him angrily.

Zhou Wenjie nodded slightly to her, then withdrew his gaze and walked forward.

With her schoolbag on her back, Yingying quickly ran out of the school gate.

When she got on the bus, she hugged the pole and felt her chest jumping fast.

"Alas!" she sighed sadly.