29

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 114: The handsome fat male match 29
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 114: The handsome fat male match 29
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Wen Yijia found the study room, she sent a text message to Song Yingying and asked her to come over.

He was not afraid that she would not come.

Because he sends her a text message every five minutes, it is his problem, ask her if this is possible?

There's always something she can't figure out.

Song Yingying came to self-study happily at first. She had just made a name for herself with her roommate and was very proud.

What if she finds a boyfriend at the latest? Her boyfriend is the most handsome! smartest!

Until she received a text message from Wen Yijia.

Song Yingying: "..."

idiot! She cursed in her heart, as soon as she praised him, he was stupid! Is this an attitude towards girlfriends? Stupid him, forget it!

She walked into the study room, glared at him fiercely, and sat down.

During the exam week, the study room was full, and many people were lecturing on the topic, so they didn't seem out of line to speak.

"You take this test the day after tomorrow, you can take a look first." Wen Yijia pushed her the notes he made.

Although Song Yingying was angry with him, she still admired his intelligence. Take the notebook and open it.

Seeing this, I immediately felt ashamed.

She took a class for a semester, and the notes she took were not as organized and logical as he was, and many knowledge points were strung together.

She gradually put aside her anger and looked at it seriously.

He made notes in detail and properly, and he didn't write down the basic knowledge. He probably guessed her level, and he did it just enough for her to understand without being too verbose. Only occasionally one or two places are not sure, ask him for advice.

After nine o'clock, the two came out of the study room.

"How is it? Is there anything I don't understand?" Wen Yijia asked her.

After reading his notes just now, Song Yingying was still admiring him, and she was no longer angry, she said, "I understand everything in the notes, there should be no problem."

"Can I get full marks in the test?" Wen Yijia asked again.

Song Yingying choked and glared at him angrily: "What? If you can't get a perfect score in the test, you don't deserve to be friends with Wen Xueba, right?"

Wen Yijia really likes to see her angrily looking, she always feels high-spirited and very good-looking.

He laughed: "Guess what?"

"Guess your size!" Song Yingying couldn't help but beat him again.

Seeing that there were classmates looking at her around, she hurriedly stopped, and said a little annoyed: "I have never been so savage before! It's all mad at you!"

"Yes, it's all my fault." Wen Yijia nodded, "Find a place where there is no one, and Yingying beat me hard to vent?"

Song Yingying didn't believe that he was so kind, and he wasn't stupid to let her beat him?

"Humph!" She sneered, "Put away your little thoughts!"

What do you do when no one is there? It's for young couples to fall in love! He asked her to go, it's no wonder she can beat him! It will definitely be a loss!