4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 67: Pure love devil male match 4
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 67: Pure love devil male match 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was full. Now they are roasted for chicken demons.

At first, she thought it was very perverted for the chicken demon to eat herself. But looking at the way the chicken demon eats for granted, I feel like I'm too fuss-free—who is getting in the way of people eating their own meat? Why does she say people are perverted?

So, she ate the meat of others and owed them the mood, and worked hard to roast the chicken demon.

Seeing Mohai coming over and saying that he also wanted to eat, Song Yingying was stunned.

"Then I won't eat it, I'll give it to Lord Demon King." The chicken demon stopped immediately, it looked at the shelf that had eaten nothing, and immediately cut the meat out, "Give some more to Lord Demon Lord."

The sharp and sharp claws were inserted into his thighs. Mohai looked at its actions with a hint of admiration on his face. Song Yingying's hair exploded all over her body: "Don't cut it!"

When she shouted, the chicken demon stopped and looked at her with huge eyes: "Why?"

"These are enough to eat." Song Yingying pointed to the rest of the meat. There were about twenty kilograms left. "And I'm tired. After baking these, it's almost enough. I won't be able to bake any more."

The chicken demon looked at the sea of ​​magic.

"That's it." Mohai didn't object.

Song Yingying breathed a sigh of relief, and started roasting meat for Mohai to eat. She roasted it slowly, but the magic sea couldn't wait, and directly separated a ray of magic and wrapped the meat. After a while, the meat is cooked.

Then, he pointed to the seasoning box that Song Yingying had put aside.

Song Yingying understood. Immediately pick up the spice container and start sprinkling the spice.

She sprinkled it evenly, but Lord Demon King is not a careful demon. After he took it, he ate and chewed.

Even, in order to eat more pleasantly, he also made his mouth bigger.

All in all, it was rough.

Song Yingying covered her face, unable to look directly at his face anymore.

On the side, the chicken demon was so greedy that saliva flowed out: "His Royal Highness Diaoyao, can you share some of your baby with me?"

The treasure in its mouth is Song Yingying's seasoning.

It looked at the sea of ​​demons eating and chewing, and was so greedy, thinking that there was a lot of meat on his body, he also wanted to eat a few mouthfuls.

Song Yingying was so embarrassed that she wanted to reject it, but looking at its eager eyes, she felt very pitiful.

Terrible and pitiful.

She hesitated and asked the system: "Are there too many seasonings? Is it expensive? Will you support me using it all the time in the demon world?"

In other words, can I give her away for free until I finish this mission?

The system said: "Bao'er, I suggest you don't give it to you, keep the good things for yourself, so that others will be polite to you."

Song Yingying understood, so she simply rejected the chicken demon: "I don't have much, so I can't give it to you."