10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 10: Two bleak male match 10
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 10: Two bleak male match 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Qiuyan, the heroine in the book, is a gentle and kind girl. Even after being reborn, she is still a kind girl. She is very kind to the people around her, even her mother-in-law and sister-in-law who had grudges in the past life, she did not deliberately retaliate, but just stopped rushing to post back.

She is also good to Six Sons. After the rebirth, she was grateful to the sixth son for his love and righteousness, and found something to do for him, so that he could have the foundation of his life. The only regret is that the six sons have emotional problems.

But it's no wonder Song Qiuyan, she didn't mean to provoke him, she was just kind, she stretched out her hand when she saw the poor man. It was the sixth son who suffered his own life, and regarded this kindness as a treasure. Seeing that Song Qiuyan was not doing well, he didn't even care about himself, and tried his best to make her live well.

However, although Song Qiuyan was no wonder, it was better for the sixth son not to have any interaction with her.

But it's not realistic at all. First of all, everyone lives in the same village, and you can't see each other when you look up. Secondly, the six sons still have eight acres of land in the hands of the village chief, and the heroine is the daughter of the village chief, and will inevitably deal with them in the future.

Song Yingying never thought about keeping the sixth son and Song Qiuyan completely out of contact. She had a better way.

The reason why the fate of the sixth son in the book is so bleak is that he has lived too hard, so he is so sensitive to kindness, and it is easy to go overboard with it.

If you want him not to be so aggressive, let him feel more kindness and make more friends. When there is more kindness around him, he will not be too sensitive.

Therefore, Song Yingying not only wants to be his friend, but also guides him to make more friends. In this way, even if Song Qiuyan treats him well, he is just one of his many friends and will not care about her for her sake.

Song Yingying went home after delivering water to the second brother Song. Took an egg and turned to Liu Zi's house.

He was just afraid that he would dig a lot of earthworms for her. This boy is very serious.

"Six sons?" Song Yingying called out as she walked into the courtyard.

After waiting for a long time, before she could answer, she saw the door of the house was open and walked in.

Unexpectedly, there was no one in the house.

Song Yingying put the eggs on the table and took out a handful of berries from her pocket. This is what the second brother Song caught for her. She ate half of it and kept half for the sixth son.

There was a damp smell in the room, mixed with a musty smell, which was indescribably unpleasant. Seeing that the sun was just right outside, Song Yingying pinched her nose, picked up Liu Zi's bed and basked in the sun on the fence outside.

I was in the house and didn't see it clearly. She didn't know how dirty the bed was until it was exposed.

"God..." She couldn't help but closed her eyes, she only felt uncomfortable when she touched the bedding. How could Xiao Liuzi sleep in such a place?

"System, is he the most condescending male supporting actor I've ever seen?" Song Yingying asked the system.

The system replied: "No."