23 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 138: Male haters 23
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 138: Male haters 23
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next morning, Song Yingying opened the door and was not surprised to see Yin Zhuo standing outside the door holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Here you are." When he saw her coming out, he handed over the flowers in his hand, "I picked it myself."

After he knew what kind of flowers she liked, he went to pick the same ones today.

"Thank you." Song Yingying took it and happily went into the room, inserted it into the vase, and took out the flowers that were no longer so fresh. Let them go."

Yin Zhuo nodded: "Okay."

Song Yingying pouted. Why didn't he say that he would give her potted flowers in the future? In this way, the flowers will not wither early, and her house will be decorated.

wood! fool! She was very angry in her heart.

Half a month later, Yin Zhuo asked her to build a house in the garden, which was exquisite and beautiful, and said to her, "In the morning, when you open the window, you can see all kinds of flowers."

Song Yingying looked at the house built in the garden, her heart was thumping, and wisps of emotion came uncontrollably. The envious faces of the little sisters appeared in the field of vision, and her vanity burst into bursts.

"Humph!" She tried her best to suppress the corners of her mouth, refusing to admit that she was being flattered. "Aren't you isolating me? Ask me to live here alone and treat me specially. Who will be nice to me in the future?"

Yin Zhuo frowned slightly, glanced around, and said lightly: "You are the deputy leader, how can you be the same as an ordinary disciple?"

good!

Song Yingying gave him a thumbs up in her heart. He didn't say what happened to the person he liked, but only said that she was the deputy gang leader, as she should, she was so caring!

I heard the surrounding voices: "How could it be?"

"How could we be estranged from Yingying?"

"Yingying will be the wife of the palace master and the mistress of the Heartless Palace. Who dares to have an opinion on where she wants to live?"

"That's right, Yingying can do whatever she wants, we like Yingying as well!"

Everyone loves hearing about it, and I wish they would worship the heaven and earth tonight and get married in the bridal chamber. The palace lords are married, so are they still preventing them from marrying?

As for where Song Yingying lives, she is the wife of the palace master. Is there any problem with where she lives?

Yingying blushed when she saw everyone winking at her. The lady of the palace master is a ghost! She hasn't promised him yet!

Looking up at Yin Zhuo again, seeing a slight smile on his face, he obviously liked the compliments from his disciples, and he was so angry that he wanted to kick him.

But she didn't kick. She ran into her new residence and saw that it was clean and tidy, elegantly and beautifully furnished, obviously by Yin Zhuo's handwriting, and she couldn't help but feel sweet. With a snort, he ran to the window sill and looked out of the window.

This field of vision is excellent, she can see most of the garden when she probes out.

"I've measured it, and this field of vision is the best." A voice came from behind.