5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 37: Male in a wheelchair 5
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 37: Male in a wheelchair 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying ran around the room, teasing Situ Jun.

How could Situ Jun, the dignified little Marquis, run after her all over the house? In the past, if an interesting girl caught his attention, he might chase after him. Now, his legs are disabled and he can only sit in a wheelchair every day. How difficult is it to move his position?

He was so angry that there was a faint tide and redness on his face, which added three points to his beauty. At this moment, his thin lips were tightly pursed, and those eyes that were once filled with gloom and ill-will now ignited two clusters of anger, It seemed quite bright.

He was disdainful of fighting with a maid, and after waving his hand and grabbing her twice but not grabbing, he withdrew his hand.

Pushing the wheelchair, turned around and went to the inner room.

The inner room was the darkness he was familiar with, and he wanted to return to the familiar environment and feel safe again.

However, he pushed the wheelchair forward by himself, and was about to enter the inner room, when suddenly an opposite force came from behind, and he couldn't push it anymore. Turning his head and looking, that abominable maid really followed, grabbed his wheelchair, and dragged him back!

Situ Jun looked angry! Hold the wheel tightly and don't let her move!

Song Yingying just asked the system for a powerful pill. In order to compensate her for coming to hard mode, the system gave her a whole bottle of Power Pills for free.

So, the current Song Yingying is no longer the Song Yingying she used to be! The current she is Song·Li Dawu·Yingying!

Song·Infinity·Yingying gave Situ Jun a smug smile, then grabbed the wheelchair with both hands and hugged him!

So easy!

It's like holding a foam box!

She easily carried Situ Jun and the wheelchair to the door before putting it down. After clapping her hands, she smiled and said, "You run! You run again!"

Situ Jun: "..."

The blue veins on his forehead jumped suddenly, he breathed hard, and then spit it out.

"Come on!" he yelled angrily.

He has never been so angry in his life!

However, there was no movement outside. Not only did no one come in, there was not even an answer. Quietly, like dying!

Situ Jun turned his head and looked at Song Yingying grimly: "What did you do?"

He thought his eyes were very cruel. However, in Song Yingying's eyes, it was a cover-up forced on by a poor little girl who had nowhere to run.

"I told you, I took over this yard, they all listen to me, you don't need to shout." After a pause, Song Yingying showed a sinister smile, "If you shout, no one will come. save you!"

Situ Jun glared at her fiercely. Without shouting, he pushed the wheelchair with both hands and went to the inner room.

He thought that Song Yingying would not be so bold, and took him back.

She is a maid after all. He is a little prince after all.

However, the sudden volley let him know that he was wrong: "Bold!"

Startled and angry, he shouted loudly, "Put me down!"

How can a little girl have so much strength? Situ Jun was very afraid that she couldn't take it any longer and threw him together with the wheelchair, holding the handrail tightly with both hands, so nervous that his whole body was stretched into an iron plate.