6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 6: Two bleak male supporting roles 6
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 6: Two bleak male supporting roles 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After drinking the mushroom soup for two consecutive days, Brother Song was very satisfied.

On this day, he came back from the field and grabbed a handful of cherries from his pocket: "Come on little sister, let's see what the second brother brought you?"

The red and bright cherries, which are very ripe, are piled up in small piles, lying in the big hands of the second brother Song, which is very rare at first sight. Song Yingying remembered the sweet and sour taste of cherries, and couldn't help but salivate.

She swallowed, looked up at Second Brother Song, and said with emotion, "Thank you Second Brother!"

It is no more abundant than modern materials. At this time, food is not so convenient, and there is no extra money at home to buy it. The Song family are all very capable, there is not a single lazy person, but that is, they have enough to eat throughout the year. What flowers you want, such as snacks, fruit, these are not available.

Therefore, the second brother Song brought something to Song Yingying to eat every three or five years, and it was specially for her, which moved Song Yingying: "Second brother, you are so kind!"

Second brother Song was very content, and stretched out his articulated hand, wanting to rub her head. But looking at her delicate braids, she didn't know where to start, and finally patted her on the shoulder, and then teased: "This time, eat quickly, don't keep it, or you will fall again."

Song Yingying was a little embarrassed: "Well, I'll wash and eat now."

The strawberries that Second Brother Song brought her last time, she kept a few of them to entertain Xiao Liuzi. Who knew that the kid was honest and rude, not to mention the whole disaster, and even got strawberry juice all over her.

She couldn't wash it off, so she bit her head and explained to Mrs. Song: "I didn't want to eat it, I was clutching it in my hand, and I fell down accidentally and squeezed my body."

This made Song Erge laugh.

"Second brother, where did you pick it from? Is it the fourth uncle's house? How did he agree to ask you to pick it?" After washing the cherries, they put them in a small bowl and let them pass in front of the family, but no one ate them. Sister-in-law Song picked up two, and Song Yingying held a small bowl of cherries and ate them. They were sour and sweet, so delicious.

No one in the village grows cherries, only Song Sishu has a wild cherry tree in his field, which bears some fruit every year. But Song Fourth Uncle is not easy for people to eat, he wants to pick them up in the city to sell them for money.

Originally, if it is a serious relative, it is not impossible to ask for it. But Song Fourth Uncle is not Song Yingying's relative fourth uncle. The reason why it is called that is because most of the Song family's surname is Song.

"His **** was loose and he couldn't screw it on by himself. I helped him screw it." Second Brother Song winked, "I just picked him a handful of cherries."

Just screw it, why is he squeezing his eyes? Song Yingying had a guess in her heart, she just pretended she didn't know, giggled, and shoved a few pieces into Erge Song's mouth: "Brother Song is amazing!"

"Why is there a jar at the door?" At this moment, Big Brother Song came back from outside, holding a small clay pot in his hand, "Who fell there?"

The big man was rough-hearted and didn't realize that this was not his own at all. Mrs. Song glanced at it and recognized it: "This is not something from our family."