The male match of the black edge (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 139: The male match of the black edge 1
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 139: The male match of the black edge 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Song Yingying was lying on the sofa, reading her new task.

This is a story with a martial arts background, and the heroine is a close disciple of the head of Changfeng Sect. When he was very young, because of his excellent talent, he was spotted by the sect master and brought back to the sect.

Along with her, there was a little boy named Mencius Zian, who was two years older than her and had good talent, and was accepted as a direct disciple by the head.

Mencius was a little older, ranked fourth, and the heroine ranked fifth, so he called him senior brother. Because the two were about the same age and were admitted to the sect at the same time, they had an excellent relationship. They ate together, practiced swords together, and when they grew up, they went down the mountain to fight for righteousness.

After puberty, the two gradually became aware of each other's gender. It was at a time when the teenagers were high-spirited, handsome and tall, and the girls were bright and beautiful, exquisite and moving. After daily contact, they gradually fell in love with each other.

People who practice martial arts are open-minded and not very restrained. In addition, growing up together since childhood, they have a close relationship and know each other very well. They soon poured out their hearts to each other and became a couple.

The head was very happy and got engaged to them.

Just when they were sweet and their relationship was heating up day by day, they went down the mountain to capture the wicked people in the rivers and lakes, and the heroine was kidnapped. When she came back, her face was pale and her figure was shaky, and she told Mencius that she could not marry him. Mencius asked her why. She didn't say anything at first, but then she collapsed and said that she had been robbed of her virginity by a prostitute and was not worthy of marrying him.

Mencius was very angry, and wanted to kill the prostitute to avenge the heroine, but he was very distressed, and told the heroine that he didn't mind, he loved her. Feeling his sincerity, the heroine immediately threw herself into his arms and cried bitterly. The two of them practiced their swords hard in private, trying to get revenge on the thief.

Not long after, the prostitute appeared, kidnapped the heroine again, and left obvious hickeys on the heroine's body. When Mencius saw this, he was very devastated and wanted to seek revenge for the prostitutes.

The hostess didn't let him go. She said that the prostitute was the head of the Blood Eagle Sect, and his martial arts were extremely strong, so he couldn't beat him. Mencius said: "He has repeatedly humiliated you, humiliated me, and humiliated Changfengmen. How can I give up with him?"

His beloved was so humiliated, if he didn't take revenge, wouldn't it make people think he was a tortoise?

The head of the blood eagle gate is a very young man, handsome and handsome, and his martial arts are superb. His name is Yan Yumo. The bed affair humiliated him, made Mencius so angry that his blood and energy went backwards, and almost lost his martial arts.

The heroine came to save him and was molested again. In front of Mencius, Yan Yumo kissed the heroine forcibly. He secretly clicked on the acupoint of the heroine, so the heroine could not resist him. From Meng Zian's point of view, she didn't seem to resist Yan Yumo's frivolity. This scene planted a seed in his heart.

Yan Yumo flirted with the heroine and left arrogantly. The hostess helped Mencius to settle down, her face was full of tears, she said sorry to him, and said that she was dirty and not worthy of him.